The Sound Cafe Voted No.2 In " English Seaside Cafes"

Fossils

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Road of the Eagles - the wonderfully-named coastal path around the Isle of Man

Or read the signs Raad ny Foillan(Way of the Gull)

Maybe they were reflecting our advanced technological base and meant to say e-Gull?

Is that list in order of preference or is it just a list of 10 seaside cafés? I liked the sound of 'sinful cakes' in Tenby. Something to do on a wet Welsh afternoon.

P.S. one should note that due to the cake's level of sinfulness The Telegraph was only able to show a photo of a young lady looking at a cup of coffee and a glass of water (whilst no doubt contemplating the meaning of 'sinful')

English ? no

Well 3 out of the 10 Best English seaside cafés are not in England - 4 if you count the one in Yorkshire. It is the Telegraph. At least none of them are in the Eurozone....

Why does everyone have to knock down anything positive about the island?

I actually feel pleased for the Sound and congratulate them for coming second. Good job

But they're not in England.

Point taken about the English bit, but I did notice that there was a few mentions of Britain in the latter part of the list of cafe's and I wonder if there's been a mix up in the title and instead of English, should of been British?

What do you think, possibility, slip up or not?

Whichever way, I see it being a good promotion for the cafe and the island

Archived