Hospital Bus

FCMR

Its awful that, you would think that the hospital bus would be the same as usual, I know its good Friday but hey!- people still need to get to hosp.

Its at times like these when things do go wrong and people get stranded.

Not everyone can drive nor afford a taxi.

When will they ever learn....

:huh:

know exactly what you mean.. i work there and don't drive, would mean 2 buses to get there on a late shift and walk for any early shift. Same getting home. And I only live at the top of the opposite valley.

Taxi, work colleague or boyfriend for me, (unless it's nice and i'll walk)

Honestly would have thought that all that would have been sorted out by the IOM transport and the Health Services.... suppose we should give them at least 5 years to sort it out, after all we do live on the Isle of Man. :unsure:

Am I right in thinking that the bus that goes to the Hospital is the one to Peel? or is there another bus?

You'd think they'd have a regular half hour shuttle service from douglas and back set up

Yeah the hospital bus is either the number 5 or 6 which goes between Douglas and Peel (I think the 5 goes in the Peel direction bit I'm not sure.)

There is another weird one, the 11 or something, dunno where that goes. The 9A/9B which does Saddlestone, Strang and Tromode also passes through Nobles I think.

You'd think they'd have a regular half hour shuttle service from douglas and back set up

That's exactly what we should have, the same bus just tootling back and forth from the town centre to the Hospital all day every day, why oh why can't we expect simple things like this to be set up automatically by our elected leaders?

yeah, but whats the no. 13 all about?! All i need is to get to work from across the valley... the no. 13 prob goes round the houses except mine.

And yeah, the peel bus always goes round to the hossie unless stated that it goes directly through union mills...

Anyway, will pass driving test soon so, i'll be alright jack

Archived