Multiple Items

Manxmart

Below are listed some of the items currently available on www.manxmart.com - click on any item for more details ...

Mercedes C200 Kompressor Aventgarde

Peugeot 206 1.4 LX - 3 Door Hatchback Manual

3 Bed Semi Detached House in Douglas

Sony DSC-T70 Touch Screen Digital Camera

Peppa Pig Wall Mural

Thanks for looking

Caroline

Manxmart.com

This classified has been approved by Manxforums

Say I won an item worth £200 for £50 via an auction (as opposed to the a £150 "Buy it now"), is it the same as Ebay whereby i'm committed to buy and the seller has to sell via a similar agreement/contract?....ie neither party can back out?

Haven't bought/bidded on anything as yet, but that's what has always put me off....

Cheers,

:)

Say I won an item worth £200 for £50 via an auction (as opposed to the a £150 "Buy it now"), is it the same as Ebay whereby i'm committed to buy and the seller has to sell via a similar agreement/contract?....ie neither party can back out?

Haven't bought/bidded on anything as yet, but that's what has always put me off....

Cheers,

I think the idea is that you do not bid unless you want to buy it. Problem solved.

Cheers,

I think the idea is that you do not bid unless you want to buy it. Problem solved.

To clarify I meant the issue with the seller not wanting to sell at a low price, I've seen it happen on Ebay, A seller wants £300 but the auction ends at £50, seller started an auction at a lower price because of the lower fees and not expecting to get only £50....hence a dispute.

Cheers,

To clarify I meant the issue with the seller not wanting to sell at a low price, I've seen it happen on Ebay, A seller wants £300 but the auction ends at £50, seller started an auction at a lower price because of the lower fees and not expecting to get only £50....hence a dispute.

Aah, I get you. Yes I would imagine both sides are committed but haven't read the terms of agreement.

Yep - the agreement is to sell and the price bid unless a reserve is set. If they played a game and lost out then its their look out. Leaving feedback to the effect that they refused to sell at a lower price to bypass fees and then reporting them to fleecebay for trying to bypass fees gets them kicked out.

As for Manxmart - I would be a bit bit miffed if I had purchased 'credit' only to find they are posting the stuff for free on another site - like Manx Forums - coz Manx Forums is better!

Archived