Forums Birthday Bash

FCMR

What has happened, birthday party at the lounge, Ten members turn up to show support to Unisol for his hard work. Whats happened to to all the mods, the ones that are so quick to ban members. I would ask the following

Ans, Willdog,Obs, Declan and any other MOD why you did not show your face at the party, Are you two faced or what. Crumlin was banned again this week but intends to get to the party on his return from the UK.

I have to say that none of you have the BALLS to back up what you post.

And this is a personal post, Ans you are full of S&&t, you cant face those that are prepared to prove what they post, as the main Mod that bans posters you should have turned up, You have let your fellow Mods down

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

Tonight has realy xxxxed me off, I want an answer from the Mods why they could not show respect to Uninsol on the birthday of the forum, If they want to be Mods then they should of turned up at the party, I want to meet the ones that edit my posts or ban me, Its a friendly forum, lets me mates.

Ans did you not turn up because of Crumlin

Unisol

You let others control your forum that are not prepared to back you up, they want to control something that dont suit thier own policies

Ok, loudmouth, here's your answer......

I have spent the last two weeks in a whirlwind with my father having suffered a ruptured aortic aneurysm with emergency surgery, intensive care, etc etc etc (Google it if you're not sure how serious that is) add to that my kids going away for 12 days from tomorrow to see their father who spends barely any time with them, picture me running around trying to be in ten different places at any one time this last couple of weeks and you might just come just a little bit close to why I wasn't there.

I will stand by anything I post and would say in person anything I post as I would not be stupid enough to post otherwise.

To those I was looking forward to meeting but was unfortunately unable to "See you next time"

What has happened, birthday party at the lounge, Ten members turn up to show support to Unisol for his hard work. Whats happened to to all the mods, the ones that are so quick to ban members. I would ask the following

Ans, Willdog,Obs, Declan and any other MOD why you did not show your face at the party, Are you two faced or what. Crumlin was banned again this week but intends to get to the party on his return from the UK.

I have to say that none of you have the BALLS  to back up what you post.

And this is a personal post, Ans you are full of S&&t, you cant face those that are prepared to prove what they post, as the main Mod that bans posters you should have turned up, You have let your fellow Mods down

First of all I'll point you in the direction of this thread Right here.

I hope my reply was good enough for you, not that I or any other moderator has to explain themselves to you, on why they did or didn't do something tonight or any other night for that matter.

Now to your next question.

We support Unisol by moderating this forum and watching out for posted libel and personal attacks on people. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Oh, and No I'm not two faced at all and neither are any of the other moderators on this forum.

I'm sure we all back up what we post and I'm sure they'll all agree that you've well deserved you moderator Preview.

No.

Tonight has realy xxxxed me off, I want an answer from the Mods why they could not show respect to Uninsol on the birthday of the forum, If they want to be Mods then they should of turned up at the party, I want to meet the ones that edit my posts or ban me, Its a friendly forum, lets me mates.

Ans did you not turn up because of Crumlin

Unisol

You let  others  control your forum that are not prepared to back you up, they want to control something that dont suit thier own policies

Thats a bit harsh

I have to say that none of you have the BALLS  to back up what you post.

First of all I'll point you in the direction of this thread Right here.

I hope my reply was good enough for you, not that I or any other moderator has to explain themselves to you on why they did or didn't do something.

Now to your next question.

We support Unisol by moderating this forum and watching out for posted libel and personal attacks on people. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Oh, and No I'm not two faced at all and neither are any of the other mods that you've mentioned.

I'm sure we all back up what we post and I'm sure they'll all agree that you've well deserved you moderator Preview.

Thanks

Its nice to get a reply I sorryI had to gode you into a reply, but why did you not turn up

FCMR Wrote

Thanks

Its nice to get a reply I sorryI had to gode you into a reply, but why did you not turn up

Where it says Right here in the above posts and where it says right here in this post.

And it's post number three.

I hope that answers your question.

Ok, loudmouth, here's your answer......

I have spent the last two weeks in a whirlwind with my father having suffered a ruptured aortic aneurysm with emergency surgery, intensive care,  etc etc etc (Google it if you're not sure how serious that is) add to that my kids going away for 12 days from tomorrow to see their father who spends barely any time with them, picture me running around trying to be in ten different places at any one time this last couple of weeks and you might just come just a little bit close to why I wasn't there.

I will stand by anything I post and would say in person anything I post as I would not be stupid enough to post otherwise.

To those I was looking forward to meeting but was unfortunately unable to "See you next time"

Hey sorry Obs

I know how it feels buy the way, my son died, got over it now my best mate has terminal cancer, brought him home today, dont know what I will do if he dies, ned thing means nothing to me now. Im sat here knowing my best mate is in the next room about to die. soory obs

Archived