Forums Birthday Bash

FCMR

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What has happened, birthday party at the lounge, Ten members turn up . . .

With the various multiple accounts I always reckoned there were only about a dozen people on this forum anyway. So ten's not bad, our kid.

Edited to add that I've just seen this topic on General Chat, 13 members said they would be turning up.

Seems a good enough turn out to me. I know one or two of the folk anyway but I look forward to meeting others at some time. I hope you had a good few beers and are having a good nigh tout as I write this.

I thought it was an invite to a party.....Not an order!

I, like many others, had personal reasons for not being there.

If you have a problem with that, it's just that, YOUR problem.

Some posters have said that they just want to post and not meet, and that's fine with me!

Most of the posters on here have shown support for Unisol and the Mods in our posts. Not being there does not detract from that.

I don't see that any of the mods were 'duty bound' to go. They moderate in their own time of their own free will and how they use their own time is up to them.

I suspect you are just upset because you anticipated a confrontation which hasn't happened.

I see Ans most days,he cant even speak to me , so what, but is does prove that posters want to hide behind thier convictions.

A young Lad set this site up at his own cost for the fun of all, those that moderate the site could of maybe sent a card for the site birthday.

maybe Im Wrong, if I am Im sorry Unisol sets the site up, we never see him ban any memeber, moderators are appointed but who oversees them.

Moderators can give posters a bit of stick but when its given back, posts are deleted

If the Moderators dont like what or the way I post they should give the rest of the members the chance to decide,

To be fair, Unisol and Tearz don't have the time to moderate the forum, that's why there are moderators.

I don't think that this course of action is wise tonight to be honest. I've met you and I've got a fair idea of what you're like from tonight and in all honesty I don't think there's much of a problem but, you're not doing yourself any favours here.

Please, switch off your pc and go to bed. A clear head in the morning will make all the difference.

To be fair, Unisol and Tearz don't have the time to moderate the forum, that's why there are moderators.

I don't think that this course of action is wise tonight to be honest. I've met you and I've got a fair idea of what you're like from tonight and in all honesty I don't think there's much of a problem but, you're not doing yourself any favours here.

Please, switch off your pc and go to bed. A clear head in the morning will make all the difference.

Drink in Drink out, Mission I said I would post and I kept my word, was I pissed leaving the party toninght, No. Did someone not say last night would i bother to turn up, I did. Come on its a forum, lets kep it that way, deleting posts for personel reasons defeats the object

I see Ans most days,he cant even speak to me , so what, but is does prove that posters want to hide behind  thier convictions.

A young Lad set this site up at his own cost for the fun of  all, those that moderate the site could of maybe sent a card for the site birthday.

maybe Im Wrong, if I am Im sorry Unisol sets the site up, we never see him ban any memeber, moderators are appointed but who oversees them.

Moderators can give posters a bit of stick but when its given back, posts are deleted

If the Moderators dont like what or the way I post they should give the rest of the members the chance to decide,

The Chap has a point (In parts)

The Mods should have been anonymous from the start (If thats possible) or at least assumed new names.

The man that posts bills, has much sense in his written word.

Give it a go FCMR, youv'e much on your mind at present.

Can't say I find any of this surprising.

I host a forum over here in Poland and some members were trying for months to get a bash organised, but it never came about. It's the nature of the world wide beast.

Plus, since it was Easter Saturday, I guess most members had family commitments or breaks off island organised...

Would love to have gone to the Lounge last night, to put a few faces to names, but flights are a bit steep this time of year, and I doubt even Paul H would have given me a lift!

I've met up with people off a forum before..... it all ends up in people pretending to be nice in real life and then everyone getting bitchy back online.... except me I tend to tell people they're xxxxs anyway...

I've met up with people off a forum before..... it all ends up in people pretending to be nice in real life and then everyone getting bitchy back online.... except me I tend to tell people they're xxxxs anyway...

That would be telling me something I already know tho :)

Archived