Forums Birthday Bash

FCMR

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well said Ean.

Just like to add my thanks as well to Uni, Tearz and all the mods for the work and time they put in.

I couldn't make it last night myself due to work but I'll try and get to the next one, even though i'll probably just get drunk and talk crap all night.

Jim,

Was that you filling up number 2 yesterday?

Stav.

A picture of this "party" is emerging.

Mission, Ean, Rhumsaa, The Mongoose, and Slinky Devil grim-facedly stare at their drinks, not uttering a word (probably mourning Monkey_Magic's absence) as FCMR delivers a 64 point presentation on how Ned is the anti-Christ. Which they are unable to hear because Mo Beats is playing Happy Hardcore Handbag House at a volume which causes a woman in Scotland to ring the police to complain. In fact the only other sound heard is Unisol and Tearz arguing over whether the next drink should be meths or windowlene.

Declan

I really liked

Mission, Ean, Rhumsaa, The Mongoose, and Slinky Devil grim-facedly stare at their drinks, not uttering a word (probably mourning Monkey_Magic's absence) as FCMR delivers a 64 point presentation on how Ned is the anti-Christ. Which they are unable to hear because Mo Beats is playing Happy Hardcore Handbag House at a volume which causes a woman in Scotland to ring the police to complain. In fact the only other sound heard is Unisol and Tearz arguing over whether the next drink should be meths or windowlene.

but was there really any need for

Ritchie is refusing to post on here due to overzealous moderation.

Baby........................dummy?

Ritchie is refusing to post on here due to overzealous moderation.

I assumed that was a joke, judging by the content of this thread. Made me laugh anyway even if it wasn't intentional.

Have you ever been completly tanked?

Woken up wondering if you made knob of yourself the night before?

Have waves of 'regret' when alcohol induced flashbacks reappear?

Would like to perhaps...seek to put things right, hold your hands up and and say..'Gosh rather lacked in moral fibre last even'

Seems FCMR can't...the chaps banned..oh dear.

Archived