Forums Birthday Bash

FCMR

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No he isn't, he can post at will!

He is on moderator preview for 48 hours, which means we have to approve his posts before you can see them.

This was done for his benefit, as well as ours.

Splendid!

He can post at will...as long as..its ..ok..with...........the very chap that wound him up in the first place!!

"Dearest mods. i understand the nature of my ban (Although no one has explained it to me)..but i want to say that Rhumsaa has a face like a Baboons arse..have i got the green light?"

" Carter... after much discussion you may say that Rhumsaa is a difficult chap (in my opinion)

" Can i say COCK like Rhumsaa? "

" No ! "

I didnt come but I did tell you earlier in the week I had a house full of sicknotes. Not to mention I am dying (well seems like everyone else is so why can't I too?) I have either lung cnacer or my heart is about to stop working, which ever it is its very serious.

Hope you all had a great night, we should have like a kids day out in the summer or something - not everyone likes the pubs or we could combine the 2 get the train to Port Erin and get drinks/food at the Bay, sounds cool to me......but I do that in the summer anyway.

I didnt come but I did tell you earlier in the week I had a house full of sicknotes. Not to mention I am dying (well seems like everyone else is so why can't I too?) I have either lung cnacer or my heart is about to stop working, which ever it is its very serious.

Hope you all had a great night, we should have like a kids day out in the summer or something - not everyone likes the pubs or we could combine the 2 get the train to Port Erin and get drinks/food at the Bay, sounds cool to me......but I do that in the summer anyway.

By the sound of things thebees you won't be with us this summer, never mind musn't grumble...

LT

Archived