Wanted - 3 Bedroom House To Rent

Stevie Boy

Looking for a 3 bedroom property to rent in the Douglas or Onchan area for a maximum of 6 months (maybe less).

If anyone has an empty house that they are trying to sell that would be ideal. Always better to have it occupied, keep the heating on etc. etc. and make a bit of money in the meantime.

If it has a garage it's a bonus.

Looking to spend a max of £1000 per month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi we have a house becoming available very soon. We are just starting to prepare it for sale, it is a detached Manx cottage, with large gardens, garage, plenty of parking, 4 bedrooms, large kitchen, dining room conservatory.

Could you let me have some details on your circumstances please. If you want to call me my number is 434982 Kind Regards Jean

Looking for a 3 bedroom property to rent in the Douglas or Onchan area for a maximum of 6 months (maybe less).

If anyone has an empty house that they are trying to sell that would be ideal. Always better to have it occupied, keep the heating on etc. etc. and make a bit of money in the meantime.

If it has a garage it's a bonus.

Looking to spend a max of £1000 per month.

Hi we have a house becoming available very soon. We are just starting to prepare it for sale, it is a detached Manx cottage, with large gardens, garage, plenty of parking, 4 bedrooms, large kitchen, dining room conservatory.

Could you let me have some details on your circumstances please. If you want to call me my number is 434982 Kind Regards Jean

Archived