Libya To Fall

gazza

They are not fickle and they are not uninformed. You seem to have the impression that the policymakers in this country decide foreign relations on the basis of humanitarian or wholly democratic considerations. Doesn't work that way.

It suited Britain to forge stronger relations with Gaddafi and it doesn't now.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. And here is retired US General Wesley Clark in 2007 explaining that the plan back to 2001 was always to take down the governments of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.

Yes. And here is retired US General Wesley Clark in 2007 explaining that the plan back to 2001 was always to take down the governments of Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran.

Iraq - Iraq war 2003

Syria - Syria next?

Lebanon - Lebanon war

Libya - ongoing

Somalia - Somalia civil war

Sudan - Independence

Iran - World government pursues Lebensraum

I'm sure others will be better at doing this than I, but it was interesting

Would you bet against all this civil unrest in oil rich nations not being the work of the Christians In Action.

Gosh, perish the thought pauld, as if?

You just got to love conspiracy theories, although the Christians In Action were probably just on a sightseeing trip or visiting friends in the local neighbourhood and it was just coincidental that unusual events took place while they were there.

Is there a book running on where Colonel Fruitcake Gaddafi is likely to end up?

If he makes it out of Libya my best guess would be Saudi. Gaddafi was a big supporter of Idi Amin Dada so he probably thinks that if Saudi was good enough for his mate "Big Daddy" then he'll probably fit right in! Sorted...

Is there a book running on where Colonel Fruitcake Gaddafi is likely to end up?

If he makes it out of Libya my best guess would be Saudi. Gaddafi was a big supporter of Idi Amin Dada so he probably thinks that if Saudi was good enough for his mate "Big Daddy" then he'll probably fit right in! Sorted...

My guess is Scotland. let's face it, they love Libyians.

Anywhere else got oil?

Yesterday morning when I spoke about Libya etc, my father in law said that things will likely hot up in Nigeria and lo and behold, a suicide bomber blasted the UN compound in Nigeria with 18 reported dead.

Another coincidence I'd say, but I wonder if retired US General Wesley Clark has got any further info?

Ok, that's enough of my fascinating conspiracy theories today (Not), but you never know?

I have to say this is one of the most powerful pieces of radio I have heard in a long time.

I was sitting eating my lunch and was left solemn and saddened at the brutality of what is happening in Libya.

I have to say I greatly respect Ms Kwiram for the work she is doing. Very clearly it is hard, draining work. It is only by exposing such evil that we can aspire to end it.

Anywhere else got oil?

Yesterday morning when I spoke about Libya etc, my father in law said that things will likely hot up in Nigeria and lo and behold, a suicide bomber blasted the UN compound in Nigeria with 18 reported dead.

Another coincidence I'd say, but I wonder if retired US General Wesley Clark has got any further info?

Ok, that's enough of my fascinating conspiracy theories today (Not), but you never know?

Venezuela

Archived