Libya To Fall

gazza

OBL and ghadaffi will soon have alot in common,both arabs in sandals and both riddle with american bullets.

Only if you believe the cock and bull story that OBL was killed by US Special Forces a few months ago and then dumped 'respectfully' by Islamic tradition in the sea afterwards!

And you DON'T believe the story? Why not?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OBL and ghadaffi will soon have alot in common,both arabs in sandals and both riddle with american bullets.

Only if you believe the cock and bull story that OBL was killed by US Special Forces a few months ago and then dumped 'respectfully' by Islamic tradition in the sea afterwards!

And you DON'T believe the story? Why not?

Here's just one example, amongst many.....Taken in 2007 in an interview with the next Prime Minister of Pakistan, so not just a nobody. With David Frost the consummate puppe...sorry professional ignoring what would be a huge coup in favour of ignoring it, as you would do. I'm sure you know what happened to her just after she made this (intentional?) 'gaffe'....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTEEXG3ge8

Sorry, what does this have to do with your belief that the death of Osama was a lie, if that is what you mean.

You're obviously not very bright so I'll explain as best I can so you follow.

Future President of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto says on live TV in 2007 that Osama Bin Laden is dead, has been murdered. Not in jest, not as a quip, as a matter of fact statement, live to establishment broadcaster supreme David Frost (who ignores it, as you would if you had a scoop like that on your hands. The reason for that we can only speculate). Bhutto was assassinated soon afterwards.

Fast forward to 2011 - We get told by the mainstream media that Bin Laden has been found, captured, killed and then his body thrown overboard, therefore destoying the evidence. Bear in mind this was the worlds most wanted man, allegedly responsible for masterminding terrotist atrocities across the western world. Do you not think they'd keep his body and show it to the world that they now have the man responsible for these attacks?

Now, if you want to believe the mainstream story then it's no skin off my nose, but just beware that when you get older and someone tells you father christmas isn't real, don't be upset.

Future President of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto says on live TV in 2007 that Osama Bin Laden is dead, has been murdered. Not in jest, not as a quip, as a matter of fact statement, live to establishment broadcaster supreme David Frost (who ignores it, as you would if you had a scoop like that on your hands. The reason for that we can only speculate). Bhutto was assassinated soon afterwards.

You know she made reference to Bin Laden being alive after this before she died right?

You know she made reference to Bin Laden being alive after this before she died right?

Where?

Now, if you want to believe the mainstream story then it's no skin off my nose, but just beware that when you get older and someone tells you father christmas isn't real, don't be upset.

The mainstream explanation appears to me to be the most plausible given the circumstances and understanding the interests of the US State and Pakistani State in dealing with the matter.

There would not have been the matter of raiding a household in Pakistan and the genuine furore it caused with the Pakistani government were it to not have been Osama. And there would not have been such a risky venture in that area of Pakistan unless the US thought it was a very high profile target.

And dumping the body would have been an understandable method of dealing with the body, when burial or cremated in Pakistan or the United States could have caused problems.

Either way, it really makes little difference what is believed unless the matter of Pakistani sovereignty is being brought into question.

The mainstream explanation appears to me to be the most plausible given the circumstances and understanding the interests of the US State and Pakistani State in dealing with the matter.

There would not have been the matter of raiding a household in Pakistan and the genuine furore it caused with the Pakistani government were it to not have been Osama. And there would not have been such a risky venture in that area of Pakistan unless the US thought it was a very high profile target.

And dumping the body would have been an understandable method of dealing with the body, when burial or cremated in Pakistan or the United States could have caused problems.

Besides, you could also bring how credible Bhutto is and why she might lie or might have been misinformed.

Either way, it really makes little difference what is believed unless the matter of Pakistani sovereignty is being brought into question.

To be honest it has got to the stage now where any form of government propaganda is met with suspicion, no matter how plausible it may seem. What we are watching is a system in decline, a resurgence of the public's anger and economic chaos. Expect more outlandish stories in the next few months/years as we watch the police state move from a creep to a sprint with more engineered excuses to clamp down on it.

I expect that misdirection would reduce the temper of public anger. You had the focus on bank bonuses with the financial crisis and that continues to be a primary issue in people's minds when it comes to 'doing something' about the finance sector, when in fact there is little to be achieved from dealing with them.

The problem is that the issues with the economy are too transparent for there to be any worthwhile propaganda or misdirection effort, although I can't be sure.

But in mentioning outlandish stories, were you referring to the Osama body dumping? I don't see it as outlandish at all. But regardless of what we think. It really has little bearing on the practice on any practice of misdirection on important issues and if anything is in contravention of them were it to be a bullshit story, because it only has a linkage with american foreign policy. The US elite wants to maintain influence in Afghanistan and isn't ready to pull out.

Archived