Pc Parts For Sale

jacko

I have for sale some DDR2 memory and a CPU

The memory is 2 x 2gb corsair cm2 6400c5 800mhz. looking for £40 for these. This is around half price for what you would pay online

2 x 1gb corsair 800mhz xms2-6400 800mhz, looking for £20 for these.

Had them all running in dual channel so they do work fine.

CPU is an AMD athlon 64 dual core 6000 (AM2 socket) plus heat sink and fan £10

Will sell the lot for £50, will even throw in a radion HD 2600 512 mb 3d card, if you want the old motherboard that these used to go in then you can have that too, however the bios is corrupt.

Reason for sale is due to upgrading to Phenom 2 and new motherboard requires DDR3 memory.

The above items have never been overclocked and have given stirling service for the last 3 years.

text 415805

If it turns on or posts ill take it off your hands

Hi john, it doesnt post or boot, my guess is its the motherboard thats gone, I did consider getting it replaced, but findong one for that model is difficault, hence the price and the fact im selling it as seen for spares or if you have deep pockets and more patience than me, repairs.

I'll take the laptop if its still for sell

Hi Mike, I really must emphasise here that the laptop is not working and would be best used to scavenge spare parts from it.

Hi Jacko

Still interested, but can you tell me the model number, will be something like A100-337?

I'll take the laptop if its still for sell

Hi Mike, I really must emphasise here that the laptop is not working and would be best used to scavenge spare parts from it.

Hi Jacko

Still interested, but can you tell me the model number, will be something like A100-337?

Sure, its a toshiba equium A100-02L

Archived