Uk Citizens Advice

manxy

if I want a Doctor or prescription at an awkward time I can wander into Sainsbury's 24/7

NO No Barrie you have it all wrong

I have Just been to our Local Sainsbury's They don't have Doctors apparently just Dr Peppers

Here mate 'tis a fact that Sainsbury's have NHS Docs/Surgeries/Pharmacies/Nurses but not all have them. 'Tis a new idea! 24/7 (Only in Essex But then IOM has no Sainsbury's)

Which is fortunate, because it gives that horrible twat jamie oliver no excuse to visit.

How does this tie in with our CAS and our OFT and our legal aid and advice green form and full legal aid? Has any of this been cut?

John Wright does not understand seemingly but then he did not understand when I got Coroner Kelly into Court as his client and it cost a few Grand which was not not paid!!

I was wrong as it it happened but I recall something something JW said, "The law is a game like tiddliewinks. It is all about what you can get away with"

if I want a Doctor or prescription at an awkward time I can wander into Sainsbury's 24/7

NO No Barrie you have it all wrong

I have Just been to our Local Sainsbury's They don't have Doctors apparently just Dr Peppers

Here mate 'tis a fact that Sainsbury's have NHS Docs/Surgeries/Pharmacies/Nurses but not all have them. 'Tis a new idea! 24/7 (Only in Essex But then IOM has no Sainsbury's)

Which is fortunate, because it gives that horrible twat jamie oliver no excuse to visit.

Jamie is VG and apparently of Sudanese (Non-English) origin.

Archived