Safeway Now Shoprite?

Tea&Biscuits

I don't really think it makes much difference who gets the Safeways site, the super Markets over here know they have us by the short and curlies and therefore charge us a lot for a load of rubbish, especially when you consider the difference in price for products over here compared to the UK.

It can't be all down to transportation costs!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't really think it makes much difference who gets the Safeways site, the super Markets over here know they have us by the short and curlies and therefore charge us a lot for a load of rubbish, especially when you consider the difference in price for products over here compared to the UK.

It can't be all down to transportation costs!!

It really does seem to be very expensive to shop here. I was absolutely astonished at the price the first time I bought a joint of meat. Has no one undertaken a cost of living survey ?

. . . all very good and all that but,

what about the Conspicracy Theory? It's in the bread - it's one of the fundamental physical inputs to our lives.

If you are say, at a cocktail party or down the pub or something like that and there is someone lovely and interesting - find out what bread they eat. And if you can be bothered, when you are talking to a boring tedious talentless person - ask them the same question.

Know what I mean 'arry?

. . .

nothing xxxxs me off more than morons in supermarkets who block entire aisles with body and trolley looking at the shelf then when you ask to get by look like you just slaughtered their family

xxxxxxs

Archived