Snake Dies After Biting Silicone Breast

Stavros

Hahahahahahaha, I think 'she' used to be a 'he'. Nice find Stav however, the mind boggles as to how you came to find it. Usually I watch protesty stuff and music on Youtube, possibly the odd cute kitten vid with the baby but, "snake bites tit" never sprang to mind.

Isn't silicon a fairly inert substance?

If it's toxic, then it certainly shouldn't be used in breast implants, perhaps the snake died from something else?

They can go wrong and people die if they leak and cause an infection. I think it is like blood poisoning but mainly a toxic shock.

There's different types of implant. One of my many bizarre experiences contract cleaning most of Douglas involved an insurance giant in Athol Street.

One of the staff dealt with claims (I suppose) relating to failed or dodgy boob implants and had a collection of a dozen or so "rejects" on his desk at any one time.

We had a little perverted fun playing "catch". Some are solid almost, some rubbery, some jelly and others clear filled with liquid. Some look like solid glass hemispheres...I mean I held one up to the light and shook it to see if it snowed.

The oddest ones are sort half jelly and half liquid with a sort of textured matt finish that clings momentarily but is not sticky.

Throw these against a wall and they sort of hang on in there and slowly roll over and over down to the floor.

Great fun racing them with small side bets!

The snake probably had one of this whaddayacallems akin to people dying from nuts, cat fur, daffodils & etc.

The things one learns when contract cleaning. Bet you didn't know that Deemster Jack Corrin had a pash on Eccles cakes!

Must go now as I want to read John Wright's post about mental health and care in the community.

Isn't silicon a fairly inert substance?

If it's toxic, then it certainly shouldn't be used in breast implants, perhaps the snake died from something else?

They can go wrong and people die if they leak and cause an infection. I think it is like blood poisoning but mainly a toxic shock.

There's different types of implant. One of my many bizarre experiences contract cleaning most of Douglas involved an insurance giant in Athol Street.

One of the staff dealt with claims (I suppose) relating to failed or dodgy boob implants and had a collection of a dozen or so "rejects" on his desk at any one time.

We had a little perverted fun playing "catch". Some are solid almost, some rubbery, some jelly and others clear filled with liquid. Some look like solid glass hemispheres...I mean I held one up to the light and shook it to see if it snowed.

The oddest ones are sort half jelly and half liquid with a sort of textured matt finish that clings momentarily but is not sticky.

Throw these against a wall and they sort of hang on in there and slowly roll over and over down to the floor.

Great fun racing them with small side bets!

The snake probably had one of this whaddayacallems akin to people dying from nuts, cat fur, daffodils & etc.

The things one learns when contract cleaning. Bet you didn't know that Deemster Jack Corrin had a pash on Eccles cakes!

Must go now as I want to read John Wright's post about mental health and care in the community.

Thanks for posting this irrelevent crap Barrie. Feel like pissing off from these forums yet?

Archived