Need A Car Stereo!

pitch

Hi guys, need a stereo for my car. Single din with the minimum of mp3 playback and a RCA output on the back for a sub.

Doesn't matter what brand or if it's tatty, I aint that picky it just needs to be fit for purpose :) mounting bracket and after market connectors would be a real plus.

Thanks!

sweet. im guessing its double din and has the mounting bracket etc, if it hasnt got the aftermarket connector i will source one but as long as it has those rear phono outputs then im sold!! i will keep an eye out for your post tomorrow

check for us matey and what connectors you have and mounting bracket if there is one. bring it in to town if your near and call/text on 231 230 and i will take a look! if its all good i wont hesitate in buying

Here are some photos, THe under belly is a bit worse for ware as i head to bend it to fit in my car, as i had some plastic stick think comming underneath it, The radio still works as its tested. After seeing it £20 and its yours warranty stuff still in there etc.

http://img190.imageshack.us/g/dsc02869d.jpg/

cheers dude i will take it! i meant douglas, are you travelling into douglas anytime soon??

I can come up on saturday? if thats cool need some petrol money thought if thats cool?

i am willing to wait although i would get better mileage from my diesel. give me your number and i will drop over to you on the weekend and save you the journeym :)

Archived