The Kill Team

pongo

Immigration? Immigration is the case of wars when immigrants come looking for what they can scrounge or steal (often the two go hand in hand) and the indigenous population eventually kick back.

No one person or persons owns this planet or any part of it, people are free to come and go as they please!

If a "migrant" from a far of country wants to come to the UK then they are free to do so!

People can go were ever they want! :)

The earth is everyones equally to share, Imigration only becomes a "problem" and a "reason" for wars and conflict ect due to certain ignorant and Intolorant attitudes!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They were underpaid, so the army were sent in to act as scabs. The effect of this would be to frustrate such industrial action.

And saves lives your fricking idiot.

The forces weren't doing it for their health. Although they were doing it on alot less money, worse work conditions and less time off.

Boohoo for the poor hard done by firemen.

I don't believe either party was conscripted?

Those who wanted to save lives joined the fire service; those who wanted to take lives joined the army.

The firemen had the right to strike as long as they obeyed the unnecessarily stringent rules introduced by Thatchercow, whilst the army didn't have that right.

But I'm pretty sure they all knew the conditions before joining.

You really are a first-class idiot, Terse!

What are your explanations for the claims that you have made about the cause of wars?

Traditionally, wars have been fought over control of resources perceived necessary for the well-being of the aggressor. The last century or so has seen the emergence of war waged for ideological reasons but things now seem to be reverting to normal - war for resources. Given the increasing world population and the increasing scarcity of resources we had better get used to the fact that wars are going to break out with monotonous regularity. Right and wrong (whatever they are) will have little to do with it and those not prepared to fight to either acquire or defend resources will suffer badly.

I think I am in agreement with what you say is the cause of wars, but my questioning was really to delve further into understanding just what Spook was going on about. He made some wild claims and then couldn't be arsed to explain what led him to think such things.

Archived