snakebite

Snakebite You must make some profit i only live down the road from you, and seen you showing people around your cars :P But i like the idea of free pints so why not ;)

yer people give me the cars to sell on there behalf but as i said i make no profit

Snakebite You must make some profit i only live down the road from you, and seen you showing people around your cars :P But i like the idea of free pints so why not ;)

Identities emerging... Edit to add: :ph34r:

Identities emerging... Edit to add: :ph34r:

Ahahahaha, yeah its not very hard though with a username like mine..........

even on a manx internet forum you cant be just an anybody! what concern is it of ours? well we got nearly two pages of entertainment out of it so we might as well keep going.

is there a name and shame wall that we could do about sellers and buyers here? time wasters and merchant fakers?

This of course being why every post in ads used to need mods approval, because people post unrelated shite and stop genuine buyers/sellers from seeing other ads....

But hey lets spam this thread some more and keep it at the top eh?..

Archived