Outbreak Of Weird Gibberish On Us Tv

pongo

This Gawker article has links to some of the video. Surely more than auto-cue failure.

As plague of gibberish sweeps North America's TV personalities—from Judge Judy's linguistic meltdown to Serene Branson's migraine to Sarah Carlson's seizure to Mark McAllister speaking in tongues—intrepid British ... rag The Daily Mail asks, is a government conspiracy afoot?

Here is the Mail article which is entitled:

It's weird how the speaking seems to go wrong similarly in all cases.

I read some speculation that reporters and presenters may be wired up using wifi or even microwave wireless links (ear thing and mic) and / or that there maybe an over concentration of high frequency RF in those environments.

...plague of gibberish sweeps North America's TV personalities...

Anyone older than 40 knows full well that gibberish has swept most of the worlds TV stations for the last 20 years.

In the states though, it's also called 'Websters book of slang'. Whoever heard of an 'oyb' (Herb)?

In the Canadian one the audio isn't in sync with the visuals which rang a small bell in the back of my mind.

The others seem genuine - but I find the desire to blame government plots for these things tiresome. There could be something bad being caused by radio-mics as Pongo says, but you've got to put it in context of thousands of hours of coverage. I'm not sure what is happening, but I'm not certain its even brain related, let alone a government plot - and the canadian one is definitely making me suspicious - I feel someone is playing with the audio, but fully admit I could be wrong.

the canadian one is definitely making me suspicious

That must be your inner conspiracist trying to communicate with you - since, given the context, faking that would definitely imply some sort of impressive mind control experiment. Thousands of viewers witnessed the broadcast live. It was all over the media and there is no suggestion that it was faked. As with the other incidents, the only question has been what might have caused it.

Check his Twitter feed (22nd Mar forward), read the Global News press release. YouTube footage is often it bit crappy.

Archived