Muslamic Ray Guns

mr blonde

they rolled out all the intellectual EDL members...

"we have no problems with mosques being built over here so long as we can build mosques in Mecca... I'd love to see that, I'd love to see a mosque being built in Mecca".

It's a stupid argument even if he'd said church in Mecca. He's saying it's wrong to restrict what kind of religious building can be built in that country, and to protest that we should copy them. Essentially it's making British Law dependent on decisions made in Mecca.

Emergence of groups such as the EDL are the inevitable consequence of something seriously wrong in society that is not being addressed in a way that is best for society. The way that Islam has been allowed to become so dominant in the UK, not yet dominant numerically but dominant nonetheless, and not confronted when Muslims demand that the UK should change to accommodate their wants and so called needs is the root cause to this. Blairs multicultural experiment is where the wheels started to come off.

There is precedence to all this, it is the closing years of the Weimar Republic.

That saw the Nazis as a grass roots national defence force that was warped by Hitler into something most foul. The EDL is a grass roots defence force that is being ridiculed by cherry picking the fools within as being representative of the whole of the EDL. They are not.

The risk is not the EDL, it is who may decide to use them to create something far worse, especially as the age of austerity comes in and people find their standard of living going through the floor and the EDL and their like seem to offer a cause for all that's going wrong.

The way that Islam has been allowed to become so dominant in the UK, not yet dominant numerically but dominant nonetheless, and not confronted when Muslims demand that the UK should change to accommodate their wants and so called needs is the root cause to this.

In what way is Islam dominant? How has the UK changed to accommodate their wants & needs? I think that there are far more Muslim's who think like Baroness Warsi than there are militant Muslims. But they are a silent (Muslim) majority. In the same way I think the vast majority of people think the EDL are pathetic thugs.

I think (surprise-surprise) that the media are to blame for much of the 'perceived' problems by repeatedly giving air to minorities within a minority and 'selling it' as though it was a majority of a large group. At the last census, 3% of the population in England & Wales were Muslim. This drops to less than 1% in Scotland.

There are definitely problems and issues that need to be addressed, in particular in deprived areas of high unemployment were it is perceived that Muslims are treated more favourably and their perceived radicalism makes them a 'reasonable target'.

The way that Islam has been allowed to become so dominant in the UK, not yet dominant numerically but dominant nonetheless, and not confronted when Muslims demand that the UK should change to accommodate their wants and so called needs is the root cause to this.

In what way is Islam dominant? How has the UK changed to accommodate their wants & needs? I think that there are far more Muslim's who think like Baroness Warsi than there are militant Muslims. But they are a silent (Muslim) majority. In the same way I think the vast majority of people think the EDL are pathetic thugs.

I think (surprise-surprise) that the media are to blame for much of the 'perceived' problems by repeatedly giving air to minorities within a minority and 'selling it' as though it was a majority of a large group. At the last census, 3% of the population in England & Wales were Muslim. This drops to less than 1% in Scotland.

There are definitely problems and issues that need to be addressed, in particular in deprived areas of high unemployment were it is perceived that Muslims are treated more favourably and their perceived radicalism makes them a 'reasonable target'.

You really do need to learn what is taking place, if not around you (yet) certainly in the UK and much of Western Europe.

You really do need to learn what is taking place, if not around you (yet) certainly in the UK and much of Western Europe.

You really do need to stop learning what is taking place, if not around you (yet) certainly in the UK and much of Western Europe by reading the Daily Mail.

You really do need to stop learning what is taking place, if not around you (yet) certainly in the UK and much of Western Europe by reading the Daily Mail.

Might also be a good idea to read a little history of these isles. At one time even the Celtic people were newcomers, of course followed by all kinds of undesirables i.e. Anglo-Saxons,Norsemen,Normans, and on and on. :huh:

Archived