Just Been In The Out Back

theman

what is wrong with the door men apart they like shagging kidds??????

i used 2 like the place till i'd noticed how bad it is

well all i mc can say .

IS I FEEL SORRY 4 THE POOR KIDS '.;.';. BUT THE G4Y ARSSE DOOR MEN TOTALY LOVE THERE JOB LOL. .

LAST WORD OF THE DAY POOR KID'S & IN MY EYES PEEDOS LOL .

OH BUT OH I EVEN THE SO CALLED LAND LORD MOKY ''#L;;./'#.'; well non off them cold pick the sleep off my eyes' well done thu door nice ARMS lo9lololiol

well all i mc can say .

IS I FEEL SORRY 4 THE POOR KIDS '.;.';. BUT THE G4Y ARSSE DOOR MEN TOTALY LOVE THERE JOB LOL. .

OH BUT OH I EVEN THE SO CALLED LAND LORD MOKY ''#L;;./'#.'; well non off them cold pick the sleep off my eyes' well done thu door nice ARMS lo9lololiol

i think TOTALY THINK THERE WOULD TRY IT ON WITH ANY NIPPERs off the age off 16 to 18. pedo?like they DO batty f0okas totaly( DOOR MEN LOL ~)

dirty CHUNT'S & if yous are very lucky i'll show you H0mo'S ALL bout shuting shop'/,.;l.'./.;[

sorry guys & girls but there so easy...,;'/.,;'',/,[];/,. W0RD of DA DAY IS THE A MAN????????????????

THMEN WHOS CLOSED 1 FOR FUN? I JUST SO FEEL SORRY for them!"

no not my nip[pers just the pussy door so called men

there not but 1 of them there FAKE want A be hard guy who shag your KIDS

well all i mc can say .

i think TOTALY THINK THERE WOULD TRY IT ON WITH ANY NIPPERs off the age off 16 to 18. pedo?like they DO batty f0okas totaly( DOOR MEN LOL ~)

dirty CHUNT'S & if yous are very lucky i'll show you H0mo'S ALL bout shuting shop'/,.;l.'./.;[

sorry guys & girls but there so easy...,;'/.,;'',/,[];/,. W0RD of DA DAY IS THE A MAN????????????????

THMEN WHOS CLOSED 1 FOR FUN? I JUST SO FEEL SORRY for them!"

no not my nip[pers just the pussy door so called men

there not but 1 of them there FAKE want A be hard guy who shag your KIDS

Someone's going to have a hangover in a few hours time!

vomit-smiley-1538.gif

In his defence the bouncers at the Outback are exceedingly Gung Ho.

Once whilst stood in the queue a friend of a friend, the dozy pillark, was too hazy eyed to hear the calls of "go home, you're too drunk" and the bouncer forcefully pushed him despite his lack of advance (or any human motor function for that matter) at which point the friend of a friend made the best collapsing tree impersonation I've ever seen complete with authentic crack as his skull connected with the floor. After helping whinch him up the bouncer repeated the call and even more forceful push at which point I stepped in and calmly explained to the bouncer why his actions were deserved of the naughty step.

1 year ban ensued with one of the reasons being that I threatened to call the police. :blink:

Amazingly I never seem to have any trouble with bouncers anywhere I go. However that is probably because I am never usually that pissed and when I am told I can't come in I acccept it and go home.

As for the OP if you sleep with a 16 year old or 18 year old your not a Peado. To be fair though the OP is probably some snotty little teenager who thinks he knows everything and probably isn't even old enough to go into a pub or club..

Archived