Just Been In The Out Back

theman

I'm not a big fan of the Outback anymore. Always packed to the brim, and difficult to carry a pint without being knocked into. You do get some nice looking girls in there, but i feel a bit old to be going in there these days. I see plenty of 35 year old + blokes in there with 17-18 year old girls on their arms though. A bit sad.

Still, where else is there that's decent?

• 2 weeks later...

lmao i TRIED to read the drunken rant but found it very hard. but i did get the jist that the outback is full of kids.. and to that i say say OMG YES!

i do still go to the OB, but its when we have a group of people.. kind of like we are trying to take back the Outback lol we were all Tardis regulars and we still go out of 1) habit and 2) hell its close to the rovers lol. but we still feel sooo OLD when we are there. so many kids, i mean just cause the girl is pretty and showing loads off, doesnt mean she should be let in. i have seen some that i KNOW are only 16 or 17 ( friends of my daughters.. and yes i have told barstaff)

but to give the door staff thier due, i have seen them ask for ID and turn people away too.. too bad we dont have a more mature bar we can go to, onle for over 21's only or somthing like that. but then whos to say they still wont let 18 year olds in too

Archived