Thanks

FCMR

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"the poet" isn't rich and he had to pay according to his means.

Do it before you win the lottery or you'll have to pay more for any libel you get stung for!

I know the poet isnt rich and I didnt mean to imply that the said person was.

You are correct in your comments. I just get so cross when people like FCMR, the poet and others have to go through what they do to to defend themselves against injustice. They and any others who speak out have my support.

;)

Do it before you win the lottery or you'll have to pay more for any libel you get stung for!

You are correct in your comments. I just get so cross when people like FCMR, the poet and others have to go through what they do to to defend themselves against injustice. They and any others who speak out have my support.

;)

No disrespect intended here Red Fox. But you joined the forum and post support for FCMR and yet state that the nit wits in Tynwald know you.

Who are the members of Tynwald you think ok considering you inferred some are?

I smell a mole and no disrespect intended!

I aint no mole

I beleive in justice and have good reason in what I say.

Are we allowed to post our opinions by naming Mhks - without recking the forum

Did you say you wanted to know who I am

You can reveal who you are, if you like. But you don't have to. I would however remind you that it is not neccessarily wise to reveal personal information about yourself over the internet.

You can name individual MHK's. However, if it is just to pass on unsubstantiated skeet, you can't.

I would however remind you that it is not neccessarily wise to reveal personal information about yourself over the internet.

It's also very unwise to reveal personal information about other people either, no matter what your intentions might be. Just a related point.

What does a mole smell of?

A family of moles was tunnelling away, single file, as they do. Daddy up front, then Mummy Mole followed by big sister, big brother and, as always at the back Baby Mole.

Every now and then Baby Mole would scramble to the front and tell Daddy Mole that he was fed up at the back because all he could smell was treacle. Each time Baby Mole would scramble to the front complaining of the smell, Daddy Mole (although a little confused by the reference to treacle) would scorn him and send him all the way to the back again.

Despite his heavy work schedule digging tunnels, Daddy Mole eventually went to the back of the line on one occasion and sniffed the air, the way moles do - eyes tight and nose twitching. "That ain't treacle you silly boy, that's molasses".

;)

No disrespect intended here Red Fox. But you joined the forum and post support for FCMR and yet state that the nit wits in Tynwald know you.

Who are the members of Tynwald you think ok considering you inferred some are?

I smell a mole and no disrespect intended!

Vader gets yet another bright idea

post-105-1112656896_thumb.jpg

Stav.

Archived