2010 Triumph Street Triple For Sale.

Hello folks.

I have a 2010 Matt blazing orange Triumph Street Triple R for sale which I have owned since new.

It has the following extras on the bike : Arrow exhaust system, Rear hugger, adjustable levers, anodised brake reservoirs and pillion cowl.

The bike is currently in the workshop getting its 5000 mile service and a brand new set of tires, it has 5400 miles on the clock and it has been garaged since I bought it. Also I will be throwing in some Triumph branded accessories with the bike, these include : paddock stand, tank bag, bike cover and heavy duty disc lock.

The bike is in excellent condition and is a great transition bike for a recently qualified rider which was the case with myself. I was hoping to put some photographs up but will do so as soon as I get it back feom the workshop.

I would like £5200 for the Triple, move forces reluctant sale.

Thanks for reading.

Smeglington.

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

Hello folks,

Heres a photo of my bike, I got it back from its service last week and it also had a new pair of Rosso Corsa tires which cost £210. I'm still after £5200 for it or very nearest offer. I'm only able to upload one photo as I've got a 1mb quota? Also the milage is currently 4700 miles not 5400 as stated in previous post. Thanks for viewing.

Smeglington.

post-25665-0-89979700-1304878927_thumb.jpg

Hi, I love the bike.

Would you be willing part X a cherry red Kona Fire Mountain as part of the deal? I've had it for a couple of weeks and it's in very good condition other than a few scratch marks where I've had a few 'offs'.

Cheers

Archived