Wanted: Boys Mountain Bike

manx-person

Although you might be looking for a second hand bike to get something a bit cheaper, but Tesco had some decent boys bikes in recently. I got one for my son who is 8 - it's good, he likes it and it didn't cost too much.

Although you might be looking for a second hand bike to get something a bit cheaper, but Tesco had some decent boys bikes in recently. I got one for my son who is 8 - it's good, he likes it and it didn't cost too much.

Thanks - I was there earlier today and didn't see any, but thanks for the heads up!

Thanks - I was there earlier today and didn't see any, but thanks for the heads up!

They had them down the side next to the trolley park (along the window side facing the tills) rather than out the front. I think I saw some there yesterday, but couldn't confirm the size or gender of the bikes.

They had them down the side next to the trolley park (along the window side facing the tills) rather than out the front. I think I saw some there yesterday, but couldn't confirm the size or gender of the bikes.

Thanks for that - missed em the first time ! Bought a 24" suspension bike reduced to £80 from £160 - thanks again

Archived