Snp First-Ever Majority

Manx_Mus

Good or bad?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was going to point out this and that but hey who cares..One final point though if the SNP do rule - good job Hadrians Wall is still there and it can be used in reverse !!

Yes I am willing to bet they are glad it (the wall) still stands. :cool:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This post has been edited by SJR: Today, 01:10 PM

Finally, a sensible post from your good self.........

I was going to point out this and that but hey who cares..One final point though if the SNP do rule - good job Hadrians Wall is still there and it can be used in reverse !!

Good god you really are a buffoon.

That's it...A former resident of Farmhill now living in Aberdeen !! Calling me a buffoon !! Thank god you made a profit and could afford to live like a Lord in .....Aberdeen...

That's it...A former resident of Farmhill now living in Aberdeen !! Calling me a buffoon !! Thank god you made a profit and could afford to live like a Lord in .....Aberdeen...

Good grief, does your ignorance know no bounds? Have you any idea at all about anything? Have you seen the price of property up here?

Forgetting the respective property prices for a moment (bizzare tangent anyway), why would living in Aberdeen & Farmhill at various times mark me as a buffoon, somehow moreso than your ridiculous dribblings have previously, and once again, so abley demonstrated by your above post?

Tangential I know but if you ever want to wind up an SNP supporter, just ask them if they're affiliated to the BNP.

Don't see how, it would just make them question your intelligence if you were that clueless.

Archived