Please Vote Against The "kill The Gays"

Lao

No. The BEST way is for them to stay where they are and work to ensure that anti-homosexual legislation is rejected.

They have a responsibility to do so for themselves and future generations.

What IS best is that they evaluate their own safety and if it is determined that their lives are at risk, they should go!

So is being selfish another bit of the moral turpitude that, in addition to hedonism, cowardice, and everything else that is distasteful makes up the abnormality of homosexuality?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. The BEST way is for them to stay where they are and work to ensure that anti-homosexual legislation is rejected.

I would love to believe that this was a genuine thought.

However, I think it's more likely that you would prefer them to all stay where they were so they could be killed.

You are wrong.

Seems to be the trend that these African countries are bringing in more and more backward and religiously motivated laws.

Very sad. The best bet for gay people in these awful regimes is to get asylum.

The bastards who push for this legislation need gunning down in a much needed coup, though I presume the same sort will replace them.

On a completely seperate issue, i wonder does god know about and disaprove of hidden agenda/ulterior motives.

Explain?

Seems to be the trend that these African countries are bringing in more and more backward and religiously motivated laws.

Very sad. The best bet for gay people in these awful regimes is to get asylum.

The bastards who push for this legislation need gunning down in a much needed coup, though I presume the same sort will replace them.

On a completely seperate issue, i wonder does god know about and disaprove of hidden agenda/ulterior motives.

That's a Difficult Question Maybe we Should Ask Barrie

So is being selfish another bit of the moral turpitude that, in addition to hedonism, cowardice, and everything else that is distasteful makes up the abnormality of homosexuality?

Why should anyone attempt to answer your questions when, if you are asked or challenged, you either ignore it or say that you're too busy. That, if nothing else, makes you a troll, spook - unless you'd prefer the label of moral cowardice?

As opposed to the distasteful make-up of evil Straight scum who feel compelled to harrass and threaten (or carrying out) violence against people who are just being themselves and causing no harm to others out of being themselves.

But I don't think that way, because I don't tar on hetties with the same brush.

You are trolling now to get a reaction.

Tell me, why should they stay?

These people are WRONG. They should be put to death, I couldn't agree more with that Bill, and it's time that the Western world adopted this approach. The sooner the better, these mutants are taking over.

Where in the world were you brought up? You sound like someone from the 15th century. Oh well free speech but are you not inciting to commit a crime against humanity?

You are lucky to live where you live... :angry:

Why, should I be scared of you?!?

I agree with you on that homosexuals are just plain wrong. But they should not be killed. They need help. Murder is never justified.

No, I still understand what you mean about not treating people different.

Sorry, I do find it hard to recognise that you have a wholly selfish outlook on the world and other people. It's not something I have seen to the extent I do with you. That's not to say that I am singularly criticising you for not signing this petition. Just criticising your attitude to it and the attitude to other subjects discussed on earlier threads adds up.

If we were talking about a proposal to build a nuclear power station in China or a campaign to stop some business legislation in Morocco then I understand where you are coming from.

But when it comes to people who will suffer, me and others are interested in their welfare. We have hopes for them that they don't suffer. It doesn't matter if we don't meet them because we KNOW they are other human feelings who have feelings and cares like what do.

And in this case, it's an issue of capital punishment (DEATH) for innocent (in the sense of committing no real crime) people. As moral individuals who do have interests in seeing many of our morals proliferate or maintain across the world, there is a desire to give our voice.

you find theres a lot of people like me who dont really care.

the diffreince is most keep it to themselfs because its seen in moden day as not right to care about every single thing person in the world.

me well im just honest, and dont mind if people think im selfish or unkind, thats there problem to deal with not mine

I agree with you on that homosexuals are just plain wrong. But they should not be killed. They need help. Murder is never justified.

Not only that bloke, who's created in Darwin's own image, but they're black people too!

Agggghhhhhhhhhh! Run to the hills Ma Booth!

Just thought I'd throw the race card in there. Just for good measure as we're having a good one already with this!

:)

What are you even on about? I take it you don't like blacks?

Archived