Rush Ticket Thu 19Th May Manchester Men Arena

AirResearcher

Your chance to see RUSH performing a full 3 1/2 hour set (no support band) including the whole of Moving Pictures in one go! It will be AWESOME!

Bought for a friend who cant go due to illness,

Face value of ticket £55.00, will accept £50 - (no booking fee)

Ticket is in hand now not 'named' so there wont be any problems transferring it

Floor seated Block G

PM me if interested before Monday 16th

I can give you advice on how to get there, and where to stay if you need it. very easy to go by ferry/train, MEN is literally right next to Manchester Victoria train station

Snap it up fast!

ps..if you havent heard their newest song, BU2B yet.... do so now!

menmanchesterendstage.bmp

Your chance to see RUSH performing a full 3 1/2 hour set (no support band) including the whole of Moving Pictures in one go! It will be AWESOME!

Floor seated Block G

I can give you advice on how to get there, and where to stay if you need it. very easy to go by ferry/train, MEN is literally right next to Manchester Victoria train station

Snap it up fast!

If anyone is interested I can deliver it in Douglas tomorrow or Tuesday.... no later though.....

If you cant afford £50 make me a sensible offer as it would be a shame if it went to waste :-)

Floor seated Block G

Snap it up fast!

If anyone is interested I can deliver it in Douglas tomorrow or Tuesday.... no later though.....

If you cant afford £50 make me a sensible offer as it would be a shame if it went to waste :-)

BUMP!

I am already going but can try to flog it to a tout if you have no takers by Thursday

Thanks Tugger, I was hoping someone local could benefit from it with zero risk and no bumped up prices etc

The gig should be superb, and I believe there should be a few funny new moments too on par with the washing machines and the chicken ovens on stage!

Enjoy !!

Archived