Stamp, First Day Covers

GD4ELI

St. John Ambulance Centenary first day cover 1977

Inauguration of IOM Post office 5th July, 1973 signed G.V. Kneale, 2 different envelopes with special stamps

1975 TT races first day cover

Anyone interested - serious stamp collector? Not looking for money, just don't want to throw these away.

My neighbour is an avid collector so if they are looking for a new home I'm sure he would be delighted.

Cheers,

Jay

Send me his address, I'll put them in the post.

My neighbour is an avid collector so if they are looking for a new home I'm sure he would be delighted.

Cheers,

Jay

I have someone else waiting - if you get an address to me by end of play on Wednesday I'll send them, otherwise the other guy who PM'ed me gets them. I'm off the rock soon, hence the rush.

Cheers,

Jay

I have someone else waiting - if you get an address to me by end of play on Wednesday I'll send them, otherwise the other guy who PM'ed me gets them. I'm off the rock soon, hence the rush.

PM'd you address.

Many thanks

St. John Ambulance Centenary first day cover 1977

Inauguration of IOM Post office 5th July, 1973 signed G.V. Kneale, 2 different envelopes with special stamps

1975 TT races first day cover

Anyone interested - serious stamp collector? Not looking for money, just don't want to throw these away.

If you gave all these bits and bobs to Hospice it would solve all your problems in one and help others.

Ah - hadn't thought about Hospice, seems amazing that a Hospice is a charity and not part of the infrastructure. They can piss money away on Richmond Hill but a Hospice...

Anyway the stamps / covers are now taken.

FWIW I'm up in the north and there's only a Hospice furniture place where Maxi had his garage many, many years ago.

Now I only have books I don't want to keep (but will not throw away), the rest I'll keep if I can't find a serious taker, but there are people who collect Manx-related stuff I'm sure.

Archived