77 Ripple Effect Verdict Not Guilty

tameelf

I agree with Terse about John Hill's complete lack of credibility. I saw the BBC programme about the 7 July bombings, which contained extracts from '7/7 Ripple Effect' if my memory is correct. I personally think that sending the DVDs to jury members during a trial could indeed be seen as an attempt to pervert the course of justice, as the jury should be considering the facts put by the prosecution, defence and judge, not the extraneous conspiracy theories of John Hill. He has now answered the charge in court, and been found not guilty. Fine, that's justice, but in my view the charge was justified.

It's so much easier to cling to simplistic conspiracies than work through the mass of of confusing detail which is the result of a terrorist act.

Justice Hallett has sat for 20 weeks, collecting information, interviewing the victims, the police, the intelligence services. The information is all there to be read and examined on the Inquest website.

John Hill demeans the victims of the attack with his made up speculations. Sadly I am sure some people will continue to believe his stories, made up without reference to even a tiny percentage of the evidence collected in a single day by Justice Hallett. I can't understand that mindset. The leaps of faith, assumptions, and desire to follow an itinerant speculator rather than coldly collected evidence. But there you go.

Not another anti-Ian Davidson forum - don't you think the poor guy has spent enough time in the cold !

Who is ian davison.

Apologies and to think I pride myself on my spell......help

Not another anti-Ian Davidson forum - don't you think the poor guy has spent enough time in the cold !

Who is ian davison.

FFS it was a genuine question, who is ian davidson/davison or however the fuckers name is spelt, what does he have to do with the thread topic.

Who is ian davison.

FFS it was a genuine question, who is ian davidson/davison or however the fuckers name is spelt, what does he have to do with the thread topic.

I scream, you scream we all scream for ripple conspiracy theories ?

Who is ian davison.

I scream, you scream we all scream for ripple conspiracy theories ?

I think you maybe a flake !!

Who is ian davison.

The clue is in the title of the website !!

Archived