If You Were In The Uk Electorate

For whom would you vote?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can and will vote in the upcoming elections. But it's such a hard call at the moment.

Labour desperately need to take a back seat for a while - they're too arrogant now, they've made so many mistakes and need the air taking out of their tyres.

The Conservatives look more like a bunch of public school boy knobs than ever under Howard! (And who could have guessed that when Iain Duncan-Smith left? He was just a joke.) Weak, stupid, hugely right-wing on all the wrong issues, and clearly obsessed with getting back in to the point where they would do almost anything to make it happen, fiddling the figures and piling on the spin left, right and centre. The thought of handing back the reins to the Tories under a character like Howard is almost frightening.

So I shall probably end up voting Lib. Dem. as the other two repel me and the rest have absolutely no chance of getting a majority, so your vote is effectively wasted there except to deny it to Labour or the Tories. I don't imagine the Lib. Dems. will get a majority either, you understand, and the dour Charles Kennedy does them no favours as party leader, but I really can't bring myself to put a cross anywhere else.

As for the idea of Mec Vannin in the Houses of Parliament ... :rolleyes:

Lib Dem as the "better than the other 2" vote

That sums up my view.

Tories under Howard......Yuk! His smirk gives me the shivers. All he needs is a long rain coat. :o

Labour under Blaire......Yuk! His smile makes me phuke. Two faced liar...WMD. :angry:

Lib Dems.......Well lets give them a chance for once. :huh:

It's real for me, mate. And I'll be voting Lib Dem. I think my husband will probably vote Labour because he thinks the Lib Dems are a complete shambles and he loathes the Conservatives.

I love the fact that this poll has been up most of the day and only 11 people have bothered to vote. I know those on the island don't get to vote but they could take an interest. Apathy, thy name is Manx Forums.

/cowers in corner, waiting for onslaught of righteous Manx Folk with pitchforks and unnecessary 4x4s.

Archived