If You Were In The Uk Electorate

For whom would you vote?  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Birtday Party would be good. I've always liked them. Unlike the Office Party - which is always dreadful. All Night Parties appeal more to younger people. Where as Tea Parties are for old people and chimps. Does the Warehouse Party still exist? They were quite trendy, once. Like Cheese and Wine and Acid House parties. Abigail's Party was a play by Mike Leigh. Abigail never arrives

I quite like garden parties, world party, party to murder, but am particularly fond of peter picked a pickled party.

The Conservative Manifesto has been described from "lightweight" to "just a collection of whinging". No-one would describe it as a blueprint to govern the UK.

Sadly I think they have been mis-informed. Surprise surprise perhaps the UK electorate is just a little more savvy than the Australian.

The Mail on Sunday has unfortunately put Howard on the spot. They claim that "a source" has "seen" a "document" supposedly written by the Attorney General that throws doubt on the legality of going to war with Iraq. Of course, it's all completely fabricated but unfortunately Howard now has to try and justify Conservative support for the conflict at the same time making out Blair is a liar. The AG's office has already issued a complete denial and challenged The Rail to put up or shut up.

Howard must wonder sometimes which side they're on...

-

Mission - The Aussie Tory Party won their last election after years of Labour Govt, on a streamlined platform that focused on asylum seekers. The UK Torys reckoned that they could use this as a blueprint for their campaign and got in the same spin doctors. It doesn't seem to be working.

Archived