The End Of The World Is On Saturday

Keith

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand that the rapture is tomorrow, when those that are saved will be taken up into heaven. There will then commence a period when God will destroy all those who are left, and that should all be complete by October sometime. So a pretty shit summer.

We are going to look pretty silly if it actually happens!

Well I have to agree with that. On the other hand, when it doesn't the rapture enthusiasts will probably just revise their arithmetic.

I understand that the rapture is tomorrow, when those that are saved will be taken up into heaven. There will then commence a period when God will destroy all those who are left, and that should all be complete by October sometime. So a pretty shit summer.

Well I have to agree with that. On the other hand, when it doesn't the rapture enthusiasts will probably just revise their arithmetic.

"The sun'll come up, tomorrow, tomorrow!!!"

Willing to make a large cash sum bet on it EG?

Besides its win/win either way.

It happens = Bloody religious types are gone. Win

It doesn't happen = Bloody religious types look even stupider than they did before.

I will give you 1,000,000 to 1 that it doesn't happen - name your stake - if you think it will happen I'll accept your house as your stake!

I very much doubt that it will, don't you?

Willing to make a large cash sum bet on it EG?

Besides its win/win either way.

It happens = Bloody religious types are gone. Win

It doesn't happen = Bloody religious types look even stupider than they did before.

I will give you 1,000,000 to 1 that it doesn't happen - name your stake - if you think it will happen I'll accept your house as your stake!

I'm a non-beliver. Why would I bet on an impossibility?

I bet you're really confused by this all, PaulD. And more worrying, you only have till tomorrow to find out what the truth was about 9/11. I'd forget about it and practice your spelling, just as something worthwhile to do.

rite ewe "R" boy, brake a leg yessa, in your case a neck will surfice.

Archived