Modern Warfare 3

Amadeus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No doubt it once again look good on face value, but once you dig a little bit deeper; all you find is unrewarding turd.

I haven't seen a single one of these games, that lived up to the original.

Me and a mate are looking at swapping over to BF3 (from MW2) when it's finally released. We've both had enough of these little wankers exploiting the games and hacking the lobbies while Infinity Ward drag their heels to sort it out. How long did it take them to fix the rock exploit in Fuel? Almost a year I think..... And as for that piss poor excuse of 'playing' that is Quick Scoping......Makes my piss boil.

Me and a mate are looking at swapping over to BF3 (from MW2) when it's finally released. We've both had enough of these little wankers exploiting the games and hacking the lobbies while Infinity Ward drag their heels to sort it out. How long did it take them to fix the rock exploit in Fuel? Almost a year I think..... And as for that piss poor excuse of 'playing' that is Quick Scoping......Makes my piss boil.

Infinity Ward is just a bastardisation of the old company now, back in March last year after MW2 release Activision fired the CEO and the President of IW for "breaches of contract and insubordination". They then sued Activision and they counter sued. People jumped ship, with 46 employees leaving IW and also choosing to sue them.

The President and the CEO formed a new company as a partner under EA, and the 46 employees moved over to the new company: Respawn.

Now AV are suing EA too, so the plot just gets thicker. Anyone remember when EA were the bad boys of publishing, they now seem anything but.

To be totally honest with you Slim, I only buy these games for the Multiplayer aspect so the shaky camera stuff won't bother me. I haven't bothered touching the campaign in any of the three CoD titles that I own either....

To be totally honest with you Slim, I only buy these games for the Multiplayer aspect so the shaky camera stuff won't bother me. I haven't bothered touching the campaign in any of the three CoD titles that I own either....

Ah shame. I actually really enjoy them, I'm just hoping they bring something a bit fresher to this one.

Archived