Modern Warfare 3

Amadeus

Hasn't everyone agreed by now that the Battlefield series wipes the floor with CoD?

BC2 makes MW2 look like a kiddies' arcade game.

i never played BC2, but i think i will get the next one when it comes out, looks good.

whats the online part like

but if bc is so good and better, how come cod keeps selling and smashing them recoreds

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because the kid's can't quickscope in it, obviously.... :rolleyes: To be honest though, I've no idea. I do far prefer BC2 as it's more team orientated, bigger maps with more players and less kids screaming/singing down your headset....

but if bc is so good and better, how come cod keeps selling and smashing them recoreds

Because there are millions of hyperactive teenagers out there who actively shirk the more team-based, skilful, collaborative gameplay that BC2 demands.

This is also why there are a lot less twats playing BC2.

Because there are millions of hyperactive teenagers out there who actively shirk the more team-based, skilful, collaborative gameplay that BC2 demands.

This is also why there are a lot less twats playing BC2.

fair dos.

does not look like our group will ever move to BC3 then. team work whats that, its everyman for himself in cod running around like theres no 2mro.

i personally like the sound of more team work etc, but as all my mates play cod, will look like i be getting the new one when it comes out

• 2 weeks later...

Well looking at the E3 footage MW3 is going back to basics and producing a less far fetched game that black ops was.

Its being made by infinity ward and is going to be as playable as COD4, i loved that game.

Just a same black ops was such a waste of time, zombies was the only thing i liked about it.

Well looking at the E3 footage MW3 is going back to basics and producing a less far fetched game that black ops was.

Its being made by infinity ward and is going to be as playable as COD4, i loved that game.

Just a same black ops was such a waste of time, zombies was the only thing i liked about it.

Amazing, another linear shooting gallery designed for the mentally deficient.

Also, I didn't see the helicopters and tanks and quad bikes and troop carriers and all that stuff, will they be in the next release of footage?

Or is it just MW2 again?

I bought Black Ops on the PC and paid a bloody good whack for it. I played it for 20 minutes on single player and found it absolutely awful. I can't really comment on multiplayer as i was so into BFBC2, but the quality of these "COD" games just seems to get worse as the series goes on.

A friend of a friend is really hooked on Black Ops on the Xbox 360 and brought his console around my house to show me his skills. He was very good on the gamepad but some of the kills he had saved (as videos) leads me to believe there really are either massive hitboxes on the characters, or a huge helping of aim assist. I fail to see how you can accurately snipe someone from a couple of hundred yards away from the hip whilst turning. I saw him do this a few times too.

. He was very good on the gamepad but some of the kills he had saved (as videos) leads me to believe there really are either massive hitboxes on the characters, or a huge helping of aim assist.

Both :lol:

There was one FPS game on the PS3 that allowed PS3 owners of the game to play with PC owners of the game, needless to say the gamepad console players absolutely got pwned and they took the cross-platform side of things out of it.

Both :lol:

There was one FPS game on the PS3 that allowed PS3 owners of the game to play with PC owners of the game, needless to say the gamepad console players absolutely got pwned and they took the cross-platform side of things out of it.

Also Shadowrun on the 360 had cross platform play which was unbalanced to say the least

and don't even mention Quake 3 Arena versus american dreamcast players... :)

• 3 weeks later...

I use to play the game. Dark/fiend deck and a light deck. Light deck was a keeper, it built up high offense fast. Even got out the XYZ fusion mosters out during tough games. One problem though, the meta-game in Yu-Gi-Oh. If you dont have all the restricted cards and the same old generic beat sticks, you loose. No creativity at all in the game if your purpose is to win. Use to also watch the anime, like I did with Pokemon. Is the game still the same? Broken wins, creativity sucks even with the ban lists.

• 1 month later...

Archived