Modern Warfare 3

Amadeus

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

.....I see that Amazon have not stuck to the release date and there is currently a mass of people online as of thursday night....

Yup.

My copy came Saturday morning.

Git!!!!! mind you i think i'm only grumpy as game are not dispatching mine till today the usless bar stewards....[grumbles] next time i'm ordering one from amazon ,play and hmv

Why would anyone want to play this bag of crap when Battlefield 3 exists?

I just don't get the praise battlefield gets, I've tried with 2 and 3, the campaign on 3 is awful, so many flaws, and yes I appreciate you buy it for the multiplayer, but that just doesn't do it fir me

I pre ordered mw3 from asda and they only sent it out today, by Hermes, I'll be lucky to get it bt Friday if previous experience of their deliveries over here are anything to go by

I too thought battlefield 3 was hugely disappointing.

Got my COD on Saturday too. Good old amazon.

Yep, seems to be alot of quick snipers and noob tubers running around, but that's the same as any Cod game. Still doesn't stop me handing them a beating.

I pre ordered mw3 from asda and they only sent it out today, by Hermes, I'll be lucky to get it bt Friday if previous experience of their deliveries over here are anything to go by

Has your copy arrived yet, ordered mine from Asda also but nothing so far :(

Has your copy arrived yet, ordered mine from Asda also but nothing so far sad.png

no but they are now giving everyone who hasn't received them 50% refund on their orders so i got the hardened edition for £32 w00t.gif it's coming tomorrow apparently by hermes ...don't know why they used them, awful company

Has your copy arrived yet, ordered mine from Asda also but nothing so far sad.png

no but they are now giving everyone who hasn't received them 50% refund on their orders so i got the hardened edition for £32 w00t.gif it's coming tomorrow apparently by hermes ...don't know why they used them, awful company

I ordered the hardened edition also, think it was £62.

I'm guessing I need to email them and let them know I haven't received it yet?

Thanks for the heads up :D

Archived