Another Defeat For The Clarksons

ballaboy

There was a story on the 3fm website this morning highlighting that there'd be a hearing today.

Sorry off topic but does anyone know when the Douglas By-Election alleged voting irregularities case in on? Would not mind having a look see on that one to see how these things work.

Do you mean the decision over the recount in the Parish of German?

Is there any suggestion of malpractice or chicanery in the German count, or is it simply a teller's error, and that the result was officially announced before the mistake was detected ? Anybody got anything on this ?

From the news I read on the German count it seems that they are debating wether to allow the wrongly counted,called, result to stand or allow the democratic result to stand.

I would have thought they might of seen the clue in the word DEMOCRATIC.

I'll post something on the Local Authourity election thread for further comment

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...

So, in other words, smartass G4 is wrong. Yes, ut sounds like that Blade Runner. I thought there was supposed to be more public consultation before they went ahead with that. By the way, I watched Blade Runner the film for the first time on Saturday. Was well impressed - especially Rutger Hauer's like tears in rain dying scene. Also found the world environment more believable than I thought I would. An all round 10/10.

Archived