Another Defeat For The Clarksons

ballaboy

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, in other words, smartass G4 is wrong. Yes, ut sounds like that Blade Runner. I thought there was supposed to be more public consultation before they went ahead with that. By the way, I watched Blade Runner the film for the first time on Saturday. Was well impressed - especially Rutger Hauer's like tears in rain dying scene. Also found the world environment more believable than I thought I would. An all round 10/10.

All things must come to the IOM in the end - which version did you watch TJ?

So, in other words, smartass G4 is wrong. Yes, ut sounds like that Blade Runner. I thought there was supposed to be more public consultation before they went ahead with that. By the way, I watched Blade Runner the film for the first time on Saturday. Was well impressed - especially Rutger Hauer's like tears in rain dying scene. Also found the world environment more believable than I thought I would. An all round 10/10.

All things must come to the IOM in the end - which version did you watch TJ?

After much research on the different versions, and after watching a few clips from a dreadful narrated version, I opted for the Final Cut.

It is a classic film, you may not know but it was one of the last science fiction films that used models, not CGI for the sets and effects, it is well worth a Google of how they did it.

CGI now makes things like Avengers possible and they look awesome but the storys are no where near as good and I doubt they will be still being talked about 25 or so years later like BR.

ps. Do you now understand my reference to electric sheep?

It is a classic film, you may not know but it was one of the last science fiction films that used models, not CGI for the sets and effects, it is well worth a Google of how they did it.

CGI now makes things like Avengers possible and they look awesome but the storys are no where near as good and I doubt they will be still being talked about 25 or so years later like BR.

I don't like CGI at all; my eyes just don't find it convincing. Yes, about electric sheep.

Dream on, he'll never get it.

BTW - it is one of the best Sci-Fi films ever, I have the final cut (I think), at least the one without narration.

It is often in the bay, crew r and r or sheltering I don't know. Does that help?

(Was going to add 'bellend' but thought better of it. )

(Yes, there's no need for that kind of formality.)

Despite myself, I'm starting to get a grudging respect for you ;)

It is often in the bay, crew r and r or sheltering I don't know. Does that help?

Despite myself, I'm starting to get a grudging respect for you wink.png

I think that's called 'going over to the dark side.'

Despite myself, I'm starting to get a grudging respect for you wink.png

I think that's called 'going over to the dark side.'

peel?

Archived