Assisted Suicide - Help For Heroes

Hi All

Apparently there has been a wee bit of discussion about the above named topic in relation to an alleged famous soap prog. There have been allegedly other progs that want to ask the General Public if the original was done with sympathy.

I am very sorry but no - fine and nice to be able to afford a flight with (and able to board and what have you) Swiss air to cause your immediate family more misery - and allegedly the pubic purse needs to fund this??

I have also noticed a fair cause called "Help For Heroes" , all seems pretty sad to me when the alleged comfy persons suddenly decide they can not handle it when the shit hits the fan.

The chap in the soap had ample time to pour himself in front of a cliff/train/car etc all because he thought life had ended for him (he had electic mobility) .

Yet on the other hand we are to pledge and support cash to those whom have been blown up and lost limbs etc.

So I guess what I am saying is the soap prog taking the piss out of the real heroes whom come back and try their best and dont look to opt out.

Kind Regards

williejohndaly

Hi La

I suppose I did not think you would but hey ho.

If sad persons maybe took some inspiration from those whom have really suffered maybe they might themselves find inspiration.

I am now going to shout - and I apologise - HOW CAN WE BE ASKED TO GIVE TO HEROES AND AT THE SAME TOKEN BE TOLD TO HAVE SYMPATHY FOR THE SELFISH ONES WHOM CAN NOT FACE A LARGE OR WEE AMOUNT OF PAIN AND NEED TO BE TAKEN TO SWISS FOR THE END. A WEE PUSH (ON THEIR OWN BUTTON) DOWN A SHARP HILL WOULD DO THE JOB, THEY DO HAVE F1 CHAIRS NOW. STOP LAYING IT ON NEARS AND DEARS GET ON WITH IT AND STOP MAKING IT AN I WANT ISSUE. WE ALL WANT BUT WE ALL DONT GET.

Rant over - would it be better if I told you I was a natural Falklander?

Kind Regards

williejohndaly

A natural Falklander? You are from the Falklands? And why would it matter?

Can't tell if you are serious enough, as your 'argument' isn't very coherent and your outlook completely lacks any recognition that a person's desire to die signifies something a bit more serious than being 'sad'.

No, I don't really get how you think sympathy for those who are injured and receive little in the way of support is undermined by those who might possibly not be able to reconcile their new circumstances and disabilities with the life they led before. You still haven't explained why you think a persons desire to die does undermine support for injured soldiers.

Hi La

I suppose I did not think you would but hey ho.

If sad persons maybe took some inspiration from those whom have really suffered maybe they might themselves find inspiration.

I am now going to shout - and I apologise - HOW CAN WE BE ASKED TO GIVE TO HEROES AND AT THE SAME TOKEN BE TOLD TO HAVE SYMPATHY FOR THE SELFISH ONES WHOM CAN NOT FACE A LARGE OR WEE AMOUNT OF PAIN AND NEED TO BE TAKEN TO SWISS FOR THE END. A WEE PUSH (ON THEIR OWN BUTTON) DOWN A SHARP HILL WOULD DO THE JOB, THEY DO HAVE F1 CHAIRS NOW. STOP LAYING IT ON NEARS AND DEARS GET ON WITH IT AND STOP MAKING IT AN I WANT ISSUE. WE ALL WANT BUT WE ALL DONT GET.

Kind Regards

williejohndaly

CRUDFUDDLE :o

Hi All

Apparently there has been a wee bit of discussion about the above named topic in relation to an alleged famous soap prog. There have been allegedly other progs that want to ask the General Public if the original was done with sympathy.

I am very sorry but no - fine and nice to be able to afford a flight with (and able to board and what have you) Swiss air to cause your immediate family more misery - and allegedly the pubic purse needs to fund this??

I have also noticed a fair cause called "Help For Heroes" , all seems pretty sad to me when the alleged comfy persons suddenly decide they can not handle it when the shit hits the fan.

The chap in the soap had ample time to pour himself in front of a cliff/train/car etc all because he thought life had ended for him (he had electic mobility) .

Yet on the other hand we are to pledge and support cash to those whom have been blown up and lost limbs etc.

So I guess what I am saying is the soap prog taking the piss out of the real heroes whom come back and try their best and dont look to opt out.

Kind Regards

williejohndaly

Williejohndaly from the Falkland Islands you say?...Are you any connection with Lionel Daly who was a shipbroker on the Baltic Exchange in the City when I was active in that line of business? He was from the Falklands and became something of a London spokesman for the Islanders during Argentina's brief outing in the early 1980s. I have not noticed him on the retired list of late (My member's handbook has chosen this moment to go missing!) but I guess he may well now be deceased???? I forget which owner he represented on the Exchange. For all I know he may even have retired back to the Islands???

Are you any connection with Lionel Daly who was a shipbroker on the Baltic Exchange in the City when I was active in that line of business?

Gosh - you get to clean everywhere.

Any tips on getting penguin shit out of the carpet?

Hi All

I have also noticed a fair cause called "Help For Heroes" , all seems pretty sad to me when the alleged comfy

persons suddenly decide they can not handle it when the shit hits the fan.

So I guess what I am saying is the soap prog taking the piss out of the real heroes whom come back and try their

best and dont look to opt out.

Kind Regards

williejohndaly

No offence but how pissed are you?

Kind Regards

williejohndaly

Given that you are probably not a penguin an albatross or a petrel, I would assume that you are a Scot from north of Edinburgh though TBH this makes it neither better nor worse for me.

I am not sure if you are anti-assisted suicide or are concerned that this might be funded from our taxes. I personally think that there are lots of things that should not be funded from tax such as State Pensions for people in receipt of public service pensions and large public company pensions or 'redundancy payments' for politicians voted out and replaced by someone else etc..etc...

As for assisted suicide I am sure that there are occasions when this is a relief to someone suffering unbearable pain and for their family. Surely a decision for them to make?

Hi All

Kind Regards

williejohndaly

On second thoughts the correct spelling for Lionel Daly might have been an unusual Lionel Daillie or Dailie...However, as you seem not to know one assumes that you do not know......My work colleague Hans Hautau of Louis-Dreyfus/Sagland used to charter the then twice yearly supply ships for the Falklands Island Company before the Argentine outing...Wish I'd kept the souvenirs!!!

On second thoughts the correct spelling for Lionel Daly might have been an unusual Lionel Daillie or Dailie...However, as you seem not to know one assumes that you do not know......My work colleague Hans Hautau of Louis-Dreyfus/Sagland used to charter the then twice yearly supply ships for the Falklands Island Company before the Argentine outing...Wish I'd kept the souvenirs!!!

You're rambling again, Barrie. Have you ever considered assisted suicide?

Archived