"the Complete Stone Roses"...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wooooo Hoooooo. What a fun night, I am still fairly drunk which isnt much good (being at work sucks pooh).

I'm ill. Them dancering girls are well ace, pretty too (not saying the ones at the Castlemona are mingers but......) the ones at the Venue are very nice and loverly with it.

BIG huge thanks to GOMH for putting the night on - Otty otty otty, I've not heard The Smiths in a club since 1942, oh you boys - what a great night.

Help my hangover

Wooooo Hoooooo. What a fun night, I am still fairly drunk which isnt much good (being at work sucks pooh).

First shock: the band's fronted by bilbo baggins!

Got over that pretty quick once they started playing though. Set started slow, but sped up pretty quick ending with some real crowd pleasing anthems. Fools gold sent everyone moving, I was horse with singing through made of stone, and finishing up with Ressurection was fecking genious. Amazing night, ace band, definately want to see them again.

I'm ill. Them dancering girls are well ace, pretty too (not saying the ones at the Castlemona are mingers but......) the ones at the Venue are very nice and loverly with it.

Bah, we waited a bit for the tits to come on, but there was no sign by 1am, so I really had to go. Bah, bah bah!

Ah well, back on Saturday for teh Pigs!

Edit: oh and the dj'in was good too. WFL followed by Step On then Groove is in the Heart. What a time warp.

I was loving the Djing, I am beginning to feel a little better now.....will be quite high on caffine by the end of today. I met Ean last night too - hi dude, nice to meet you. I dont know how I knew it was you (guess it could be the amazing similarity between you and your photograph...)

Should I go the Bay tonight???

Saw a couple of forumites meself last night. Saw Ade of course at the Office, who would deffo have shat his pants if he sang AC/DC any harder. Saw swtb but was too shy to say hi :)

Loads of people there that I went to school with, including Niel himself. I guess our year was right in the middle of that kind of music.

Plant tonight, wootang! :)

...can I just thank everyone who turned up last night. The turnout locally

was fantastic. And as for "The Roses" ? What can I say ? They were

phenominal.

And already booked for later in the year ;) ...

And wait til you see who we have lined up next (subject to me getting a

definite YES of them) :) :) ...

Shout out to Larna and Otty too. Thanks, kids...

...GOMH*...

...PS Slim. Do you mean me, Sir ? If so....reveal more !...

Tip top. That's the 3rd time I've seen these dudes and they get better every time. The front man has changed (I was chatting to the other lead singer in the Limelight in Belfast and he was talking about joining a Verve cover band - the fool!)

Anyway, great night. Well done. I hope as many people turn up when I bring Ian Brown over to the island.

And already booked for later in the year ;) ...

Fab news. I recon you'll get even more support once word gets out.

And wait til you see who we have lined up next (subject to me getting a

definite YES of them) :) :)  ...

Giz a clue billy!

...PS Slim. Do you mean me, Sir ? If so....reveal more !...

Yeah, we were in the same year at balla, but I wasn't in any of your classes so don't think we've spoke much. I was stood next to you by the sound box while you got your face snogged off. You'd looked like you earned it :)

Wow...how good were they? Cheers to everyone who helped organise it and a big massive thanks to GOMH for getting my tickets and everything else he did :)

Saw a couple of forum members last night, hey to thebees and trinity was cool to meet you both.

STOP THE FOOKIN CLOCK.......hangover detox finished Sat: June 4th at 11.00am...What a night.

I didnt realise i could pogo like a mofo, theres life in the old fish yet....looking forward to the second coming.. :lol:

Archived