Conspiricy

crumlin

Are the Government at it again, Dominic Delaney has tried to get into LegCo three times now but failed to get the votes. Seing as its Mr Delaney that is trying to get a bill through Tynwald which sees the election of LegCo members being decided by the public and not by the members of Tynwald could mean that they are conspiring against Mr Delaney in an attempt to make sure that he does not get his bill through the House.

The rules are simple, it requires 13 votes to enter the upper house. If he isn't supported by 13 members, he doesn't get in.

There may be reasons for the majority not voting for him (there usually is) but that's democracy.

I listened to MHK Anne Craine for Ramsey talking about Legco on Manx Radio and still cannot understand where she is coming from.

I then listened to Dominic’s reply telling her to shove her vote where the monkey crunches its nuts.

Dominic was quite right in my view in his belief that Legco should be an elected body and not appointed by the Keys because of fear of favours.

He rightly inferred that Anne Craine is of the old guard clique. And to this day after two years she has not attempted to achieve any of her manifesto pledges. And the woman talks absolute crap on Manx Radio. BBC Newsnight would eat her! Manx Radio is too polite!

Mind you what can one expect from a daughter of President for Life El Kerruishio!

I hope Dom gets in and shafts them all.

When Dominic has some thing to say he goes for it. He is honest with the people and will always try and do his best. "Up stairs" would have to be on their toes. If he got up there the changes would be good for us, but I kind of think some up the wibbly wobbly way would have a little boo hoo ...

:P:P:P

:lol:

Are the Government at it again, Dominic Delaney has tried to get into LegCo three times now but failed to get the votes. Seing as its Mr Delaney that is trying to get a bill through Tynwald which sees the election of LegCo members being decided by the public and not by the members of Tynwald could mean that they are conspiring against Mr Delaney in an attempt to make sure that he does not get his bill through the House.

Never had much time for Delaney, but he's right on this one, and Crumlin's hypothsis seems plausible. However, not voting for someone you disagree with isn't a conspiricy.

Archived