Medic Refused Rifle Training

Terse

Who is this "we'll" crap? You mean those of us who have jobs? Why should those of us who work support the lifestyle of those who choose not to work or move to where work is?

I'll tell you what that is called free loading or being a parasite.

If ending up sitting on your arse is the alternative of being FORCED to do work you have no interest in then you can call it free loading. But being a free loader in these circumstances has far more dignity and integrity than one forced to do work. One is a slave to other's money and the other is a slave to people's choices with all the alienating psychology that such work would bring.

What do you do for a living LDV?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this "we'll" crap? You mean those of us who have jobs? Why should those of us who work support the lifestyle of those who choose not to work or move to where work is?

If ending up sitting on your arse is the alternative of being FORCED to do work you have no interest in then you can call it free loading. But being a free loader in these circumstances has far more dignity and integrity than one forced to do work. One is a slave to other's money and the other is a slave to people's choices with all the alienating psychology that such work would bring.

DO you honestly think Benefit Bob and his wife and 16 kids give a flying f$%k about dignity and integrity?

They do give a f£$k about the free money they are being given to do f£$k all and watch Trisha all day.

DO you honestly think Benefit Bob and his wife and 16 kids give a flying f$%k about dignity and integrity?

They do give a f£$k about the free money they are being given to do f£$k all and watch Trisha all day.

Doesn't matter if they care about dignity or integrity. Doesn't matter if they don't even know what the words mean.

They have more in my eyes than someone who is forced by the State to do work. Although I completely agree that the benefits system needs reform. I don't, for instance, think that people should be given more benefits because they have a child.

I doubt it, but I'll bite.

Do you own the business or are you an employee?

I am not telling you, MDO, unless you explain the purpose of the question. Although I would think you'd be mad to bring that Chow Chow of yours to a funfair.

1. I don't own a Chow Chow. I have a Lhasa Apso and a Japanese Akita. And because you were clearly hard of reading, I did not and had no intention of taking either dog to the fair.

2. The reason I ask whether your the owner or an employee, is to gauge your responses. I'm guessing employee because no employer would hold such views about "wage slaves". Unless you're a troll, which I think is most likely.

I don't see the relevance of the question. Please explain why that information is necessary. And the explanation:

The reason I ask whether your the owner or an employee, is to gauge your responses.
Gauge my responses? Can't you read them?

I told you a long time ago I worked in KFC and you didn't believe me. I told you I worked in a biscuit factory and you didn't believe me. I don't know what to do.

If ending up sitting on your backside is the alternative of being FORCED to do work you have no interest in then you can call it free loading. But being a free loader in these circumstances has far more dignity and integrity than one forced to do work. One is a slave to other's money and the other is a slave to people's choices with all the alienating psychology that such work would bring.

A few simple questions for you.

#1 What (in your opinion) is society?

#2 Why should a person expect to have his living expenses paid for him because there is no job that he fancies doing, when those expenses he gets come from a number of people who are doing jobs they don't fancy doing?

#3 Paraphrasing your assertion that “society has no justification for using force on those who can't find a job by putting them into forced labour”. Into something closer to what I believe is being proposed, replacing “force” with “compelling” and replacing “forced” with “obligatory” so that it becomes

society has no justification for compelling those who can't find a job by putting them into obligatory labour” why not?

#4 Why should I and others have to pay you and others simply because you are not prepared to live in the real world where people are willing to at least meet life half way and do some things they don't want to do in order to do some things that they do want to do?

#5 Where do you think that the money that is paid to people as benefits comes from?

I will be interested to see how you answer these simple questions if indeed you answerer any of them.

Awaits with interest. Any difficult questions are normally given a swerve by the likes of " don't see the relevance of the question".

Demonstrate the relevance. If I was asked how many siblings I have, how much money I earn, what I do in work exactly, there ought to be some explanation of the relevance. If there's none, don't ask.

If there's none, don't ask

I didn't. It was MDO as I recall.

However considering some of your outlandish views it leads one to wonder where you might fit in a work situation. Whilst it's nobody's business really, there nothing wrong with asking the question. However as you have avoided answering it at all costs or answering with glib replies, then one might conclude you actually do f.all.

Archived