Bye Bye Notw

Mutley

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As they have printed double the amount of the last paper in anticipation of bumper sales, wouldn't it be amusing if no one bought one!

Fancy buying the last one? on the off chance its worth

something in 100 years?

nah!

Crossed my mind - but only for emergency lining for the rabbit hutch..... Lol!

I beginning to think that the "establishment" are slapping him [murdoch] down, man does his organisation wield some mighty influence over the nations thinking processes, labour seem determined to see him crash and burn, wouldnt be anything to do with the last election, and possibly the next one would it.

Who have his organisation normally batted for ?.

I beginning to think that the "establishment" are slapping him [murdoch] down, man does his organisation wield some mighty influence over the nations thinking processes, labour seem determined to see him crash and burn, wouldnt be anything to do with the last election, and possibly the next one would it.

Who have his organisation normally batted for ?.

Thatcher-bitch - then Blair & Nu-Labia - then Cameron. Basically, whichever promised him the most.

1224300680142.jpg?ts=1310560925

LONDON, ENGLAND - JULY 13: A protester wearing a Rupert Murdoch mask demonstrates with David Cameron and Nick Clegg puppets outside the apartment of the News Corp CEO on July 13, 2011 in London, England. The three main UK political parties are expected to support a motion urging Mr Murdoch's News Corp. to drop its bid to buy broadcaster BSkyB whilst an investigation into phone hacking at the News of the World takes place. (Photo by Oli Scarff/Getty Images)

This scandal is great when you examine the timeline, presses all the right buttons for me.

I find the copper that was in charge of the enquiry, and now working for news int, fucking hilarious.

Did anyone see his hand-waving display of "ASTONISHMENT" that anyone could even think of suggesting he took reward from news int prior to working for them, when questioned by that panel the other day.

I wonder how many hedge fund managers are shitting their bricks right now?

They will have piled into BSB like a fat kid in a sweet shop over the last few months expecting a bumper offer price from News Corp.

Oh and just the sound of that name 'News Corp' gives me images of some form of post-apocalyptic World, where an all powerful media mogul controls pretty much everything. Part human, part robot police are patrolling the streets...........

Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law.
:)

labour really sticking it to them torie backing barstewards, even browns crocodile tears taking up headlines.

this copy and paste is quite short but sweet.

Because he [brown]had the story leaked and there was no press abuse.

The Sun ran the story on the 30 Nov 2006 - http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ticle73335.ece

The Guardian ran with the story 1 day before the Sun - http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2...liticalnews.uk

The Metro had the story on the 29th claiming friends and family were rallying round Brown the day before on the 28th - http://www.metro.co.uk/news/27221-go...#ixzz1RuNIGHlW

The BBC had the story on the 29th - this page had then been updated on the 30th - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6158479.stm

All of this seems to have been leaked by Yvette Cooper, the wife of Ed Balls; a strong supporter of Brown.

Brown is crying crocodile tears.

Funny how the Sun ran with the story after contacting Brown. Funny how Brown's wife, Sarah, organised Rebekah Brooks' 40th birthday party in 2008 even though she was editor when the Sun ran the article on their son, two years after Brown and his wife were in tears over the Sun article. Funny how 3 other media outlets ran the story a day before the Sun but Brown targets the Sun and NI.

Archived