Can Your Dog Do Tricks ? What Is The World’S Fastest Fish ?

pongo

See what happens when people load all of the talking points into every answer. Listen for the answers.

Example 1:

Here the reporter, Damon Green, talks about the interview:

Afterwards, I was overcome with a feeling of shame. I couldn’t look him in the eye. But before I dried up completely, and had to be led out of Westminster with my mouth opening and shutting, I had an opportunity to ask one last question. I had an urge to say something so stupid, so flippant that he would either have to answer it, or get up and leave. `What is the world’s fastest fish?’ `Can your dog do tricks?’ `Which is your favourite dinosaur?’ But, of course, this was a pool interview, and I had no wish to feed out the end of my television career to Sky and the BBC. I realise now, of course, the perfect question to ask, to embarrass him and to keep my job. I should have asked was whether the strikes were wrong, whether the rhetoric had got out of hand, and whether it was time for both sides to get round the negotiating table before it happened again. Because that was the only answer I ever got.

Example 2:

This clip of George Osborne does not want to be embed. Here is a link to the video at the BBC website. Same thing.

Archived