What Game Is Everyone Playing At The Mo

supermac82

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too - brill, isn't it? I'm grinding out the US medium line. Almost at the T20. The Sherman Easy 8 is fantastic fun.

Have you kept your level 2 for a spank around at speed? Arrr the XP points get frustrating, I've got loads of dollar but have bugger all xp. Still, for free - what an ace game. Have you seen they're bringing out World of Warplanes?

:)

Me too - brill, isn't it? I'm grinding out the US medium line. Almost at the T20. The Sherman Easy 8 is fantastic fun.

Have you kept your level 2 for a spank around at speed? Arrr the XP points get frustrating, I've got loads of dollar but have bugger all xp. Still, for free - what an ace game. Have you seen they're bringing out World of Warplanes?

:)

Nah, the M4 Easy 8 is by far the fastest beastie in the garage so I've ditched everything except for that and the standard M4 Sherman as I have the 105mm gun on that so it's great for one-shotting lower tiers! Both of them are bags of fun and superb for making money and free XP, so I suspect they'll be a permanent fixture in my roster. Once I've ground the mediums, I'll have to go back to the dreaded M3 Lee (not fun) to move onto the US heavy line. I need a T32. Can't live without one. Then on to the Germans. So plenty of game time yet - that's probably a year's worth at the rate I play!

Yeah, I read about Warplanes. It doesn't really interest me as much (I like tanks), but I'll give it a bash for sure. They have the Conquest meta-game for clans too. Have you seen that? If they can tie all three together so that what happens in one can affect the others, they could be on to something good.

Archived