What Game Is Everyone Playing At The Mo

supermac82

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Recently though I've been playing Minecraft, anyone else play that?

OOoooh Yus. Love that minecraft. Some of the cave systems in 1.8 are bloody epic.

I've just finished Dead Island and Deus Ex HR, and I'm trying to get into Mirror's Edge - couldn't quite get a grip on it first time around, if you'll pardon the pun..

I picked up all of the DLC missions for Mass Effect 2 the other day, only for the achieves mind as I heard they are a bit cake. Only got the Insanity achieve to get and the DLC achieves then I'll have 62 of 62.

So far:

Firewalker: Lots of flying around in a hover tank with a little bit or running around. Very easy but linked achieves.

Cerberus Pack: Tons of stuff in this one and an extra character to recruit with his own loyalty mission.

Stolen Memory: Recruit the thief character and carrying out a mission to gain her loyalty.

I'll let you know how I get on with the rest.

Well finally got 62 of 62 achieves. Now all I've got to do is wait for ME3 to see how my saved decision pan out...

I know, they are SO much better than the previous versions. I've got my machine set up and running and a friend and I have been getting some SMP going. Great fun.

Bought a couple of copies for the kids and run a server for them, they absolutely love it. Some of the things my boys creating is quite amazing, he made a combination locked door out of a redstone circuit the other day. Crackers.

Playing Gears of War 3 myself. Bit worried how low brow that is compared to my nine year olds gaming :)

Wow Cata was so much better then WotLK. The reason a lot of people don't like it, was because the HM raids were too difficult for them, and in a lot of cases, easy mode too difficult for them. WoW players just want everything handed to them on a plate - I remember the days in vanilla when you worked for an epic.

in terms of SWTOR, a game which will finally do what all other mmo's have failed to do... Challenge WoW.

Pre-ordered the deluxe download edition and raring to go!

Wow Cata was so much better then WotLK. The reason a lot of people don't like it, was because the HM raids were too difficult for them, and in a lot of cases, easy mode too difficult for them. WoW players just want everything handed to them on a plate - I remember the days in vanilla when you worked for an epic.

in terms of SWTOR, a game which will finally do what all other mmo's have failed to do... Challenge WoW.

Pre-ordered the deluxe download edition and raring to go!

Got my 2 collector editions booked and ready to go.

Weird release date if you ask me.

Archived