What Game Is Everyone Playing At The Mo

supermac82

2?? Lol, guessing you are putting one away for safe keeping then?

So i wonder if they will allow for CE buyers to download the game ahead of release for early access - of if they'll send the boxes out early for ya.

I read early access is 'multiple days', im hoping for at least a week! Been waiting too long!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2?? Lol, guessing you are putting one away for safe keeping then?

So i wonder if they will allow for CE buyers to download the game ahead of release for early access - of if they'll send the boxes out early for ya.

I read early access is 'multiple days', im hoping for at least a week! Been waiting too long!

One copy for me and one for the wife.

I'm guessing anyone who qualifies for the early access will be allowed to pre-download a client ahead of the access, then will have to validate the client with a code inside the actual game case.

I've heard some say its 7 days early and some say 3. I do know, however, that Game will not be doing a midnight release, because they reckon it won't attract enough attention to be worth it. Yeah, because one of the most anticipated MMO's with one of the biggest licenses, isn't going to warrant a midnight release. Funny how they did one for GenericRacingGame 50 or whatever its called.

lol well we all know how shite Game is, in terms of games..

If you were a WoW raider, take a look at www.iogaming.co.uk - our guilds website (im obliv incase you check it out). On the poll there are 40 of us looking to move to swtor. Half of that will be raiders so to speak.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived