Computer Stuff For Sale

slik2000

i have an asus p7p55d-e lx motherboard (unused), flatscreen moniter, custom tower case, some cd drives, floppy disk drives, 80gb hard drive, keyboard and mouse and some other stuff aswell for sale looking for £130

are the CD drives SATA? If so I will have one, or actually two :) what colour are they?

how much would you just sell the board for? how big is the monitor? what is the custom case? who still uses floppy drives? is the HDD SATA? what keyboard and mouse is it? is it USB or traditional i/o connector?

are you intending on selling any of it are are you just informing us it is all for sale? your advertisement is very vague.

cool so the mobo is in packaging never been used, when and from where was it bought so if it goes caput I can RMA it with manufacturer. how much?

i will take the CD drives if you can tell me if they are SATA, what colour they are on the front and if they are working, pretty sure is still a tentative answer.

cool so the mobo is in packaging never been used, when and from where was it bought so if it goes caput I can RMA it with manufacturer. how much?

i will take the CD drives if you can tell me if they are SATA, what colour they are on the front and if they are working, pretty sure is still a tentative answer.

Its pretty obvious they are IDE drives, the type of person who buys a SATA drive is the type to know what a SATA connection looks like!

IDE has load of pins and a ribbon like connector and sata is like an L shape and has a pink plug that goes into it. Google is your friend on that if your not sure. If your still not sure put up a couple of photos as people generally know what they are after.

Its pretty obvious they are IDE drives, the type of person who buys a SATA drive is the type to know what a SATA connection looks like!

Judging by it being quite a new motherboard it could quite equally be sata.

Archived