Loads Of Pc Parts

Rob Harrison

fed up of tripping over this lot, needs to go asap

DSCF4461.jpg

monitor works, all the rest is untested

2 cases with mobo's, mobo boxed, time laptop (old), adsl wired modems, graphics cards (agp), network cards, firewire cards, large pile of games, pc133/pc100 memory various sizes (no ddr) tv card, large box of cables (network, usb, audio, few laptop power packs) + whatever is in the picture

mobo's are athlon A, few athlon processors A and heatsinks as well, laptop memory various sizes, ddr + pc133

probably make a pc out of this lot!

any reasonable offer as this lot has to go

call Rob 437732

probably not

best place for all of that is in the bin unfortunately

Aren't the general rules of the forum not to suggest prices are too high or generally slate or troll in posts.

Pc100/133 ram tends to fetch a few quid on ebay, the monitors prob worth a tenner and there are a fair few games there, If I had the space i'd make an offer you can never have enough pc bits, handy for upgrading older pc's.

probably notbest place for all of that is in the bin unfortunately

typical <_<

only looking for around £20 for the lot, rather someone else use it than skip it, just dont have the storage room anymore

If anyone wants to put it up on ebay they can, like you said, you would easily make the money back on the memory alone ;)

I'll give you 20 quid, your in castletown aren't you? Can collect tomorrow, think i'm only round the corner from you.

Can go in loft, can never have enough ram it will prob fit in my old imac

SATA CDRW DVD Writers are about 8 quid off ebay. I have an external one you can borrow, couldnt part with it though, use it for netbooks.

Archived