Evil In Norway

Chinahand

That is a difficult one to answer. Putting him general population maybe harmful to his health

Typical that you would care about his health after what he has done. Why should anyone care? I don't. I admit it. I'm not ashamed of it. I believe in retributive justice in that it is better for the health and safety of society as a whole. I see no logic in the assertion that a society can be judged by how it treats its prisoners. Why do you state this as some universal truth? It depends on the prisoners.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see no logic in the assertion that a society can be judged by how it treats its prisoners. Why do you state this as some universal truth?

Because it is a universal truth. How a society treats its sick, its eldery, its poor, its mentally ill, etc

This is a discussion about prison and prisoners. Hence me quantifying the statement in regards the treatment of prisoners.

Perhaps one day you'll have have the courage to venture out beyond your bedroom door and see that there is a big wide world out there full of bad people who are getting away with all sorts of evil shit, due in no small part to the intervention of pc liberal morons with a holier than thou' attitude. Best stay where you are with your head under the blankets, rebuking anyone who sees things differently.

Perhaps one day you'll have have the courage to venture out beyond your bedroom door and see that there is a big wide world out there full of bad people who are getting away with all sorts of evil shit, due in no small part to the intervention of pc liberal morons with a holier than thou' attitude. Best stay where you are with your head under the blankets, rebuking anyone who sees things differently.

Ah the big brave manxb&B telling someone else how it is in the "big bad world".

Who once again is making personal rather than discussing the subject.

Chinahand is right, I think it's time I stop playing troll tennis with you.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-norways-prison-system-is-so-successful-2014-12 Ironically Norway has one of the best criminal justice systems in the world, with one of the lowest crime rates in the world and one of the lowest recidivism rates in the world (around 20% compared to the US 52% and the UK sitting around 30%)

It's also got a very high GDP and very low amount of muslims and blacks. I see a correllation here. /s

Idiot.

It's quite emotionally rewarding to imagine violent retribution against a man like Breivik. I would love to see his face smashed in and his life painfully taken away.

But he's a Norwegian citizen and to argue that he ought to be treated exceptionally by the Norwegian judicial system is completely untenable. All Norwegians should be equal before the Norwegian law just as all citizens of democracies where the rule of law pertains should be equal under the law of their countries.

It isn't a question of liberalism or conservatism, it's a fundamental question about the rule of law.

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-norways-prison-system-is-so-successful-2014-12 Ironically Norway has one of the best criminal justice systems in the world, with one of the lowest crime rates in the world and one of the lowest recidivism rates in the world (around 20% compared to the US 52% and the UK sitting around 30%)

It's also got a very high GDP and very low amount of muslims and blacks. I see a correllation here. /s

Idiot.

Care to explain further?

Idiot.

Number of Muslims is growing and is becoming a problem, particularly considering the small indigenous population. Rape levels have risen dramatically.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/norway-s-muslims-form-human-shield-around-synagogue-1.2112780

http://www.thecommentator.com/article/4866/norway_s_capital_to_get_first_muslim_only_school_to_teach_arabic_and_muslim_values

Idiot.

Care to explain further?

Yeah, you're an IDIOT comprende?

Ah the big brave manxb&B telling someone else how it is in the "big bad world".

Who once again is making personal rather than discussing the subject.

Chinahand is right, I think it's time I stop playing troll tennis with you.

Please ffs actually listen to him this time.

Archived