Evil In Norway

Chinahand

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears it wasnt religion....it was down to his pursuit of a Lvl85 Night Elf Hunter that did it....

WoW made him do it....apparently

Sigh, not the "video games made me kill all those people, not a fundemental psychological problem" defence.

When are people gonna stop jumping on the video game nasty bandwagon?

It appears it wasnt religion....it was down to his pursuit of a Lvl85 Night Elf Hunter that did it....

WoW made him do it....apparently

Sigh, not the "video games made me kill all those people, not a fundemental psychological problem" defence.

When are people gonna stop jumping on the video game nasty bandwagon?

Damn those Night Elves!

personally i'm not religious, but i dont think the problem is religion itself- but those who control it and present it to the non questioning masses. the majority of religion is there to provide different cultures guidelines on how to live and what things are important in life- you know to stop us arguing over who stole who's banana's and flinging our shit at each other...

i think we need a new modern religion that just explains a few things to people out there that need a bit of guidance. you'd be suprised how many messed up stupid people there are out there....things like the recent riots in london and this mentalist in norway only serve to remind us this way of life is hanging by a thread...it doesn't take much to turn this world upside down.

Archived